Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I stopped giveitashit since i was 21.

seriously, why do we even celerbrate birthdays?
It just kinda depresses me, now.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I never celebrated my birthday with huge parties, going out with friends, inviting friends over, the kids mcdonalds thing or the adult going to the bar and SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS.

I've always just had people say happy birthday and maybe make myself a cake or order some pizza, if anything I don't want anymore birthdays I'm 22 I don't need to get any older or rather I don't want to I guess haha.

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

celerbrate lol
i didn't want anything for my birthday last year (21) until my phone became super slow and i was broke. my dad asked if i wanted anything and yea i told him a new phone
Foxydoe
It just kinda depresses me, now.

Yeah, same here.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Ehh... yes and no? On the one hand it's not a big deal like when I was a kid but on the other hand it's still nice to get a "happy birthday" from someone.

Romantic Cat

17,375 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Waffles! 25
I think It's a holiday for parents. Usually, they are more happy about your life, then anyone. Also, it's an opportunity for other people to say they are glad you was born.

Magical Star

I like it when people remember and I get cake.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Only birthdays that are important to me.

My birthday this year is also the last day of uni forever (last assessment date) so a double celebration is needed.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

The last couple years my birthday has just been an excuse to splurge on a nice hotel room for the Montreal Jazz Fest and a nice meal with my mom. I can't say the day is too important anymore but it's a nice excuse to take off work and enjoy myself. *old*

Invisible Humorist

Nah
Nowadays its another day for me. Though I do appreciate it when people say happy bday

Bashful Member

Of course, that's when I wanna party hard

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sunset illu
Idk, but my 21st birthday is my last birthday.

are you on your dying bed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces