Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anadri
I think It's a holiday for parents. Usually, they are more happy about your life, then anyone. Also, it's an opportunity for other people to say they are glad you was born.

there is a lot of love from your post. I've never think about it this way.

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sunset illu
QueenTroll38
sunset illu
Idk, but my 21st birthday is my last birthday.

are you on your dying bed?

Yes, I am.

ohhhhhhhh.........

ahhh........

ohhhhhhhh........

sad
Yes and no. I stopped caring at 8 but every year since I turned 16 my friends and boyfriend throw me a party, I allow it because it is the one day I feel a little special because every birthday before then normally ended in tears and disappointment.

Aged Girl

sunset illu
Idk, but my 21st birthday is my last birthday.

Should we be alarmed or worried of the nature of this comment?

eek

Romantic Cat

17,375 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Waffles! 25
QueenTroll38
Anadri
I think It's a holiday for parents. Usually, they are more happy about your life, then anyone. Also, it's an opportunity for other people to say they are glad you was born.

Yes, my birthday is in summer, so I never had an opportunity to spend it with friends. I soon lost all the interest. But the older I get, the fancier my parents try to make my birthday. (I suspect it's because now I can go to places (with alcohol cheese_whine ) with them. I'm 24.). They divorced, but every year celebrate birtdays of their children together - I think It's cute.

Oh, and once I told my friend, that I had little chance to survive after birth. She replied that she was glad I survived, because I'm cool lol . I never really cared about my life, to me it was all the same even if I didn't survive. But I felt so much love from her. I guess my life was worth living smile

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I dont actually know when my birthday is

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anadri
QueenTroll38
Anadri

Yes, my birthday is in summer, so I never had an opportunity to spend it with friends. I soon lost all the interest. But the older I get, the fancier my parents try to make my birthday. (I suspect it's because now I can go to places (with alcohol cheese_whine ) with them. I'm 24.). They divorced, but every year celebrate birtdays of their children together - I think It's cute.

Oh, and once I told my friend, that I had little chance to survive after birth. She replied that she was glad I survived, because I'm cool lol . I never really cared about my life, to me it was all the same even if I didn't survive. But I felt so much love from her. I guess my life was worth living smile

it is.
I care a little. I like getting gifts. I don't really ask for anything anymore, I just take whatever anyone gives me.

Liberal Receiver

I prefer to spend my birthday at home with a cake, rather than having a party ._.

Lucky Star

I stopped giving a s**t about my birthday years ago.
My friends and family never gave two shits

16th - my abusive psycho boyfriend told me I couldn't have a party and those people weren't my friends anyways.
17th - find out (different) boyfriend is cheating on me
18th - all about my brother getting back from his honeymoon, had to look at damn pictures all day
19th - I can't even talk about it....But i spent the whole day crying
20th - I was such a drug addict at this point I can't even remember what I did, oh wait my friends and boyfriend had school and didn't care to do anything with me, pretty sure I got high alone
21st - pregnant, and my mother in laws wedding that weekend over shadowed it anyways

22nd and 23rd idk nothing special. I've given up lol. Birthdays just suck for me
My birthday is next month and I'm celebrating it abroad. biggrin

I don't really care much for my birthday because I've had such terrible ones but I really do like the presents. 4laugh

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Rose Babydoll

I don't really care much for my birthday because I've had such terrible ones but I really do like the presents. 4laugh

mine too. wanna celerbrate it on gaia? i will make a random post about it.
Edithlegacy
Rose Babydoll

mine too. wanna celerbrate it on gaia? i will make a random post about it.

I won't be coming online that whole week, but thanks. heart

How old are you turning?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas