Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Creature

I have the first Galaxy Nexus and I'm starting to get annoyed with it after a year; I've been texting one particular person a lot and sometimes my messages won't send to him so I have to delete the thread then resend after getting the red yield sign saying "Message Not Sent". He also has a nexus but it's prepaid but he's good about paying for everything so I know that's not the problem.
This always happens with this one contact but usually I can fix the problem ._.
I've already readded him as a contact, restarted my phone/took out the sim card and reset the message app and cleared the cache and data and it didn't fix anything but I can text other people and make calls and use the wifi/internet. I'm just at home doing nothing so I don't know why it would just stop working. This has happened with my mom too where I couldn't send her messages but more often it's my friend that I'm texting. It's been a couple hours and it's still not working. I'm just leaving the battery out now.
I hate verizon .-. I've always had problems with them, particularly, it's MY number that gets all the weird phone calls, century link texts even though I'm not the primary number, spam texts from weird emails with links, etc. Maybe I should change my number or something, I've had it since middle school though.

Err okay that's all I can think of xD
Thanksss

Invisible Noob

Sometimes text don't send, you can just long press the unsent text and pick resend. Happens once in awhile, might be bad network signal. You can try to update your PRL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff