12,250 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
What's going on, page #11 looks like this:
User Image

Did someone delete their post or what? gonk

Shy Kitten

wish they could just grant us the titles, since I've tried way too many times for them burning_eyes

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

sad I don't even show "Timid" as an available achievement, when I click the actual achievements link. But, it's listed as an available achievement when I hover over the link. So now I'm experiencing glitches with the Loiterer AND the Timid achievements. Sooo frustrated. I think after this long they should just grant them to those of us who have been affected by the glitch... so some people might accidentally get awarded a glitch they shouldn't have. Oh well, this option (us, waiting) is unacceptable, too.

...no straight thing was ever made..."

Shy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

In case you didn't notice the dev alerts and such: Loiterer was/is glitched for everyone, but I finally got it today! They even promised a counter for Achievements like this. whee

And timid is a "hidden Achievement" like Ultimate Player, they never show up at the actual Achievement page!

Animated Hero

yeah there's still no hope for me on Loiterer. these achievements are really starting to bother me.

and to answer your question -- yes, it means that someone deleted their post :<

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I think I found proof of the glitch and I can show you all through... screenshots!

If I click on the drop bar from the achievements stats, the Timid achievement is listed as being unlocked:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

However, if I go to the full achievements page it isn't among the others listed as available achievements:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animated Hero

la gamine

no, that's just due to it being a "secret" achievement. you would have been able to find the same exact thing concerning the other secret achievement, Ultimate Player, and that one isn't glitched.
actually, if you look above the last post I made on this page, you'll see the OP saying the same thing as me in less words~

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Khristallyn
la gamine

no, that's just due to it being a "secret" achievement. you would have been able to find the same exact thing concerning the other secret achievement, Ultimate Player, and that one isn't glitched.
actually, if you look above the last post I made on this page, you'll see the OP saying the same thing as me in less words~

barnacles! I actually thought I was on to something, darn.

Ice-Cold Victory

No Timid and no Loiterer for me as well... emo

I just found out about the timid achievement today and I'm surprised I haven't gotten yet because I often type out replies and hit the back button or navigate away from the page. I wish there was a way to see how far along on numerically-dependent achievements we are! Like I have no idea how far along on the Tipsy achievements I am, but I feel like I should have already hit 50-50 by now, and if there's a certain number of retracted replies required for Timid, I'd like to see where I am with that.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
Cyriistar

In fact you can see how many times you got tipped BY other users, because the tips have to be given for one post - Hover the "Tip post" button over that post - don't click it. You will see two links showing up: "Tip jar" | "What is this?" - Now click Tip jar and you have a list of how many times you got tipped, how much gold you earned through it and recent tippers.

But you can't see how many times YOU tipped other users, but this Achievement wasn't glitched (for me), so I got the 50/100 tip-Achievements accurately.

But because of the very - VERY - glitched Loiterer Achievement the devs promised a counter for Achievements that need several actions to be granted. They said this feature will be active "in the next days". ...Whatever timespan this is rofl

Ice-Cold Victory

Suuruha

Aw man! I knew about viewing the tip jar, but I thought Mega Tipsy was for total tips, as in tips overall. I hope those counters come out soon!

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

Thanks for the clear-up. I'm still going to have to play around with a bunch of different exit strategies for that damn reply button, though. It doesn't want to grant easily. wink

...no straight thing was ever made..."

Suuruha
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

In case you didn't notice the dev alerts and such: Loiterer was/is glitched for everyone, but I finally got it today! They even promised a counter for Achievements like this. whee

And timid is a "hidden Achievement" like Ultimate Player, they never show up at the actual Achievement page!

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
yay! we have a counter =D

...mine always stay at 0/11 for timid now that i retry all those different methods of "not posting" Dx

Shy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
KitsunEva
yay! we have a counter =D

...mine always stay at 0/11 for timid now that i retry all those different methods of "not posting" Dx

Oh my! I checked the counter for Streaker (2/60 crying ) but I didn't think about Timid!

You goddamn Achievement, how I hate you! So the guide wasn't even right, because they said 5 times. *sigh* Trust no one! gonk

I'll try Timid now again, let's see if the counter goes up even one time.

emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces