Welcome to Gaia! ::

Got the same problem?

Yes, and I really hope they fix it soon, it's very annoying. =/ 0.41972920696325 42.0% [ 1736 ]
Yes, but I could care less if they fix it or not. It doesn't bother me. 0.1071083172147 10.7% [ 443 ]
No, but it sounds like something that needs to be fixed. 0.24347195357834 24.3% [ 1007 ]
No, and I don't care if they fix it or not for you users who DO have the problem. 0.051982591876209 5.2% [ 215 ]
Ditto. 0.1777079303675 17.8% [ 735 ]
Total Votes:[ 4136 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 194 195 196 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I dont use those features often so ive not noticed it, but it does sound like something that should be fixed.

Quotable Seeker

Sergeant amireal
I dont use those features often so ive not noticed it, but it does sound like something that should be fixed.
There's only one boy in
this world who can make
all my troubles disappear. . .

Thank you.

He makes me much stronger
and able to believe more. . .
I love you with all my heart, Sean.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300

lunaropera's Wife

Toothsome Phantom

I agreeeeeeee
this has always irked me xD
Hm... I don't know if I'm the first to point this out, but old threads looks new since, if you have firefox (the threadcreator said she did) and delete cookies/cache/whatever-file-it-is when you close the browser, all info about you visiting a thread is gone. Thus, the next time you open your browser (in this case firefox), no registry of you visiting a thread exists [on your computer]. In any case, I don't think it's a glitch or somethingv like that. confused

Could it be "fixed" anyway? I don't know..

Sorry for not reading through everything >.<'
Hmm, i agree.
It gets mah hopes up =/
it's stupid... very...

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Dee-Kej
Hm... I don't know if I'm the first to point this out, but old threads looks new since, if you have firefox (the threadcreator said she did) and delete cookies/cache/whatever-file-it-is when you close the browser, all info about you visiting a thread is gone. Thus, the next time you open your browser (in this case firefox), no registry of you visiting a thread exists [on your computer]. In any case, I don't think it's a glitch or somethingv like that. confused

Didn't see this until just now. The topic creator and I both may use Firefox, but it has nothing to do with cache being cleared. I'm pretty sure she explained that it happens even when we leave Firefox open for a while. I can say for sure it happens on other browsers that don't clear cache when closed. I'm using Google Chrome right now, and even though I can clear cache, it doesn't do that automatically when I close, and yet I still see this happening. Therefore, it's an issue with Gaia. Please do read all posts, at least on the first page, before posting. We know what we're talking about.
HyruleanHero
Dee-Kej

Didn't see this until just now. The topic creator and I both may use Firefox, but it has nothing to do with cache being cleared. I'm pretty sure she explained that it happens even when we leave Firefox open for a while. I can say for sure it happens on other browsers that don't clear cache when closed. I'm using Google Chrome right now, and even though I can clear cache, it doesn't do that automatically when I close, and yet I still see this happening. Therefore, it's an issue with Gaia. Please do read all posts, at least on the first page, before posting. We know what we're talking about.

Ah, I see.. sorry for not reading everything, just "kind of" read through the first 3 pages. If it happens when you even have the browser open, it's Gaias fault.

I did assume that you knew what you were talking about, but there are situations where the solution is right in front of you and you still don't see it smile The old electrical-thing's-not-working-only-to-find-that-it's-unplugged kind of things.^^ Guess I had one of those moments just now smile

Quotable Seeker

v e g a n velociraptor
I agreeeeeeee
this has always irked me xD
There's only one boy in
this world who can make

Thank you.
=3

Quotable Seeker

Dee-Kej

Sorry for not reading through everything >.<'
There's only one boy in
this world who can make

It's okay, we all make mistakes.
=3

Quotable Seeker

Zenshi-The-Devil-Of-Sand
Hmm, i agree.