Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I tried reporting a comment in the avatar arenas.
The page just refreshed and I cannot tell if my report went through or not.
I maybe have sent in the same report several times since I never got the confirmation screen.
There's no way for us users to check our report logs as it's a different system from the tickets.
However, you may PM a moderator for a confirmation. Provide the needed information (link to the arena and the comment being reported) and wait for their response. It's best to ask them right away since we can't tell if your reports are going through. If they are, then you'd just be flooding the queues with multiple reports and is considered spamming and abuse use of the report system. Notifying them about this matter should excuse you just in case it did really went through.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
iYukine
There's no way for us users to check our report logs as it's a different system from the tickets.
However, you may PM a moderator for a confirmation. Provide the needed information (link to the arena and the comment being reported) and wait for their response. It's best to ask them right away since we can't tell if your reports are going through. If they are, then you'd just be flooding the queues with multiple reports and is considered spamming and abuse use of the report system. Notifying them about this matter should excuse you just in case it did really went through.

Would it matter which mod?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces