Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm guessing the box is just supposed to appear in my inventory, and no dice. So I have joined the ranks of users with this issue.

Collector Cat

16,175 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
add me to the list stare

Sir Hellraiser

24,300 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
Yona_Babe

Consider yourself lucky. There's been many glitches during this event. You seemed to have gotten a good one.

Though if you're worried about it you can always relay a message to Zero asking if you can keep it.

Yuu_Yamaguchi
Oh my, that's bad... I hope they get it fixed and you get your snowfalkes. x-x

Yep. I was shooting for Top 20. Was only a few Snowflakes away from the spot and then got hit with the glitch. They ruined this event for me.

Gaia better fix all these issues. They should extend the event, but I doubt they will.

ShirubaNeko

Yep, it's supposed to appear in inventory when you click box 12. Would be findable in "Special" tab right next to your Holiday 2k14 Giftbox 12. They're supposedly working on remedying this issue...unlike my other issue.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
LOL yeah I'm also missing the achievement and the box but, it seems they're working on it, so hopefully neutral |

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Lucas the Helper
Yona_Babe

Consider yourself lucky. There's been many glitches during this event. You seemed to have gotten a good one.

Though if you're worried about it you can always relay a message to Zero asking if you can keep it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Would be better, I think.
Adding myself to the list.
Out of 38 accounts, 13 got the achievement & gift box (but can't open the box), 25 did not get either.

Time-traveling Lunatic

I got the box but I don't have the achievement, in fact I didn't even knew there was an achievement until I saw people talking about it in the forums sweatdrop

Nerorism's Spouse

Lucas the Helper
Yep. I was shooting for Top 20. Was only a few Snowflakes away from the spot and then got hit with the glitch. They ruined this event for me.

Gaia better fix all these issues. They should extend the event, but I doubt they will.

Oh my... I can understand, how you are feeling right now.

Really, they should... otherwise it wouldn't be fair. I cross my fingers for you, if that's the right word, for to wish luck. In Germany we say pressing the thumps. XD

Sir Hellraiser

24,300 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
Yona_Babe
Thanks for the suggestion. Would be better, I think.

Yeah, a confirmation helps ease worry. It's not as if you've done anything wrong and it may bring light to it being a bigger issue. You might not be alone in that type of grant.

Yuu_Yamaguchi
Oh my... I can understand, how you are feeling right now.

Really, they should... otherwise it wouldn't be fair. I cross my fingers for you, if that's the right word, for to wish luck. In Germany we say pressing the thumps. XD

Dankeschön. I'll need it. Heck, we'll all need it. XD That's a new phrase for me.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
No achievement and no special box on my end either.

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Lucas the Helper
Yeah, a confirmation helps ease worry. It's not as if you've done anything wrong and it may bring light to it being a bigger issue. You might not be alone in that type of grant.

Might be. I did write to Zero, maybe it helps to figure out the problem.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I haven't even received the special box, let alone an achievement.

I hope they fix it. D;

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm missing the achievement and the box. Of course, I'll be patient for a few days. It is a holiday. Merry Christmas, everyone!

MarcyTyson
Adding myself to the list.
Out of 38 accounts, 13 got the achievement & gift box (but can't open the box), 25 did not get either.

I'm highly impressed you logged into that many accounts every day. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces