Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hoarder

12,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Infamously Unknown
As far as I've read, there were several questions in the ATS regarding the Santa March issue but not a single answer from the staff about it. (If I'm wrong please tell me, I haven't read through the earlier answers in the thread.) So it's been well over a week, and staff is clearly aware of the issue but refuse to address it. Nice mad

People asked at least half a dozen times and it was just ignored. I think even just a simple, "yes we're working on it, no we're not sure when it will be fixed yet" answer would have been nice, just to reassure people that at least they haven't forgotten about it.
But since it's a free item and doesn't make them any money i guess it's very low on their list of priorities

Healing Fairy

Once_was_A_Poet
Infamously Unknown
As far as I've read, there were several questions in the ATS regarding the Santa March issue but not a single answer from the staff about it. (If I'm wrong please tell me, I haven't read through the earlier answers in the thread.) So it's been well over a week, and staff is clearly aware of the issue but refuse to address it. Nice mad

People asked at least half a dozen times and it was just ignored. I think even just a simple, "yes we're working on it, no we're not sure when it will be fixed yet" answer would have been nice, just to reassure people that at least they haven't forgotten about it.
But since it's a free item and doesn't make them any money i guess it's very low on their list of priorities

Exactly talk2hand They finally fixed the bug, but right at the time where nobody can really wear them anymore because it looks a bit silly to wear after the holiday season. I just think it's BS that it took them almost two weeks after the fact to fix something they promised to the community well before the Christmas event even started.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff