IRL Vampire

13,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
Moral wounds have this peculiarity they may be hidden, but they never close;

Ethereal Darkness

Same -- Still patiently waiting :z

Always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.

Eternal Hellraiser

Still missing mine as well, on both this account and my alt.. :v

I'd hoped it be fixed by now.. but no such luck.
      Should we be sending in tickets about this? :c

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elinoi
      Still missing mine as well, on both this account and my alt.. :v

I'd hoped it be fixed by now.. but no such luck.
      Should we be sending in tickets about this? :c

I'm starting to wonder the same about sending a ticket in... still haven't gotten mine -- both achievement and special giftbox.

Salty Star

I'm in the same exact boat. No giftbox, no achievement yet

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

No giftbox, no achievement yet. Should we file tickets? Where and how do you do that! for this
it's seems ridiculous .....come on Gaia help?

Sublime Gardener

PoisonedPixel
No giftbox, no achievement yet. Should we file tickets? Where and how do you do that! for this
it's seems ridiculous .....come on Gaia help?

Word in Site Feedback (where I lurk) is that we should hold off on filing tickets for now in order to avoid clogging the system. After the fix has been applied, if you still have not gotten a ticket, then you should file one. However, we're not sure if this is something recommended by the staff or a rumor that we, ourselves, started...

So if you want to go ahead and file a ticket, click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen. (Or just go here.) Once you've gotten there, go to "My Tickets" and it'll take you to the ticket page. I'll give you the same recommendations for the Santa March and achievement that they gave us for the Halloween event item and achievement. I would assume the solution would be similar.

For the first entry, click on "General Account Inquiry". In topics, select "Account Status" and, after that, "Issues with Items/Gold." Input the account affected (one per ticket), explain what happened (you collected all of the event items but did not receive your Santa March or achievement), date, time zone, where (inventory), and location details (inventory and achievement page). Submit and you'll receive an email with your ticket number. It'll take a while for you to get a response, especially given how many of us are having issues with this, myself included.

Good luck!

PoisonedPixel's Husband

Snuggly Husband

20,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
Special Gift Box Issue

Hey Gaians,

Looks like some grinchy Grunnies are acting up and causing problems! We're aware of some of the problems when trying to claim an item from the Holiday 2k14 Special Gift Box. We're also aware of some claims that users have not been able to receive the Holiday 2k14 Special Gift Box despite meeting the requirements for it. We will be looking into these and fixing the problems as soon as possible so that Gaians may be able to receive, open, and claim their item! Thank you for your patience and understanding. We wish everyone happy holidays!
Omega posted this Xmas day

Beloved Sex Symbol

Tikkiro's Waifu

Divine Spirit

Day six, still no special giftbox. I know it's new year's eve, so I thank the gaia staff for their time on this holiday.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

No gift or achievement.... YET they can push out CS stuff.

Tikkiro's Waifu

Divine Spirit

Day 7. Happy New Year to all my fellow gaians. I hope our issues are resolved soon.

Hunter

I'm also having this issue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas