Ruthless Shapeshifter

SilverDreamx
Yorugami
SilverDreamx
Yorugami
SilverDreamx
Yorugami

It's been several days and Gaia still is not fixing this issue XD
Probably never be able to get into the shop at this point.

oh look. it's going up to 9 days now. i think it'll probs keep going +1 every week or every few weeks at this rate...and soon i'll have 75+ days to go..
i'll now have to buy everything at a more expensive rate.. that's totally fair on us gaia...totally fair..

They don't really care about fixing this shop issue since it ain't earning them CASH. : /

will they care if they start losing players?

Well with their recent changes and aggressive cash pushing...
I doubt they'd care. : /

well i just tried taking surveys for gc - they dont work either. i dont earn anything even after having completed an offer.

it's a pity what gaia has become :/

Well I live in Asia. XD
Having GC offers that work...is nigh a miracle to find.

pandaman456's Waifu

Shy Kitten

21,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yorugami
SilverDreamx
Yorugami
SilverDreamx
Yorugami

They don't really care about fixing this shop issue since it ain't earning them CASH. : /

will they care if they start losing players?

Well with their recent changes and aggressive cash pushing...
I doubt they'd care. : /

well i just tried taking surveys for gc - they dont work either. i dont earn anything even after having completed an offer.

it's a pity what gaia has become :/

Well I live in Asia. XD
Having GC offers that work...is nigh a miracle to find.

oh haha
well most offers are mainly for UK which sucks.
Im from aus - it's like a whole 10hr+ difference. which is why hardly anyone is on when i am. lovely.
it'd be great if offers actually worked and we didnt have to rely on watching countless videos to earn like 3gc.. it's something. but not much since everything in the gc is at least 99gc+

Ruthless Shapeshifter

SilverDreamx
oh haha
Im from aus - it's like a whole 10hr+ difference. which is why hardly anyone is on when i am. lovely.
it'd be great if offers actually worked and we didnt have to rely on watching countless videos to earn like 3gc.. it's something. but not much since everything in the gc is at least 99gc+

I never actually spend any GC. XD
I usually do my buying via gold only.

pandaman456's Waifu

Shy Kitten

21,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yorugami
SilverDreamx
oh haha

I never actually spend any GC. XD
I usually do my buying via gold only.

well i usually have time so i might as well leave the video tab open while i do something else and earn like 3-6gc haha
in terms of gold items - gaia has improved in that area..
(i mean like i went on a gold shop shopping spree yesterday and brought over 500+ items v.v...all those dam clicks..and now i have almost one of every item in every colour...)

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
SilverDreamx

I know this feel.
We should be friends.

pandaman456's Waifu

Shy Kitten

21,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dwindling
SilverDreamx

I know this feel.
We should be friends.

are you from aus too?

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
SilverDreamx
Dwindling
SilverDreamx

I know this feel.
We should be friends.

are you from aus too?

Yup~

pandaman456's Waifu

Shy Kitten

21,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dwindling
SilverDreamx
Dwindling
SilverDreamx

I know this feel.
We should be friends.

are you from aus too?

Yup~

oh nice ~

im now finding all these items i cant buy for the original price cause they're all items from loyal bazaar v.v

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
SilverDreamx
Dwindling
SilverDreamx
Dwindling
SilverDreamx

I know this feel.
We should be friends.

are you from aus too?

Yup~

oh nice ~

im now finding all these items i cant buy for the original price cause they're all items from loyal bazaar v.v

People are really trying to flog them for higher prices?

pandaman456's Waifu

Shy Kitten

21,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dwindling
SilverDreamx
Dwindling
SilverDreamx
Dwindling
SilverDreamx

I know this feel.
We should be friends.

are you from aus too?

Yup~

oh nice ~

People are really trying to flog them for higher prices?

yeah at least 2mil+ (prices range) than the original price. i mean seriously?
like yeah if it's no longer sold on loyal bazaar that's kinda understandable. but if it's still available. you could at least be nice and price it the same selling price.

Shy Genius

16,700 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
Hamika Kitsuhana
Mine has gone from seven more days, to eleven.
I seldom miss a day to begin with, and probably already qualify to enter.
I did not miss any days inbetween it shooting it up 4 days, obviously.
(Among the few remaining achievements is the ones I have to login every day... And, my last reset on Streaker, I did not miss that day! I thought maybe I was confused, because I had slept a lot at the time... But, I know for certain that the Loyal's Bazaar counter is broken, so it brings back thinking that the Streaker counter reset without a reason!)

My counter shot up again to ten days, despite I haven't missed a day for 13 days. (I checked my Streaker Achievement counter. So, there's proof on my account, and everything.)

Original Pumpkin

I've logged in every day since it opened and Im going from starting at 44 days to 43 days and back and forward.
And now I hear they are removing items out of the shop....
This is so not fair.

★ gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_crown ★
Mine's stuck in "You have to log-in for the next 3 days".

Desirable Nerd

32,550 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
i missed the bazaar check by 1 day, probs 74/90 days and now i have to wait another 90 days for loyal to see if i was logged in at least 75 of those days???? amg. why?? sweatdrop

Pure-hearted Lover

Candycane Scartissue
I was stuck at one day when the announcement was made, then this morning it said two, and now it's saying three. I log in every day for quite a while now, so I think it must be a glitch. :3 I just wanted to say it's the same for me, too! Glad I'm not alone. heart

Six days after this post, and it's still stuck at 2 days for me. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces