Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Bunny

15,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
You have to log in for the next 15 days.... yeah for the past few days now. The one reason I've been logging everyday is not working and no response from admins... makes me feel like going back to logging whenever and not everyday.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
I'm so sick of loyal not working.

Lavish Romantic

Bumping this because I have the same issue.

Interstellar Cat

17,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
No seriously Gaia, fix this now! You can't go announcing Loyal promotions and events when your loyal players can't access the loyalty shop! neutral
I got this:

Woohoo! You got the
"Marathon" achievement!
On Sunday

I was at five that day....went to four...and then bounced back to five...and now back to four for the last two days.

You tell me...how I got the "logged in for 90 consecutive days" award which I knew was coming....I had been counting.

Yet...I am still on 4 days on the counter??

11,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I've been at 4, then 5, then back to 4, and so on, for the past 2 weeks or so.

I seriously hope someone will fix this soon. stressed

POOPlNG's Husbando

Demonic Man-Lover

12,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
same with me, even the number of days. keeps going from 1 to 2, and then id log in after midnight and its back to 1, and then itll randomly reset to two.

sure am glad that theyre solving problems and not focusing on releasing items for us to pay for!!

Beloved Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Crash Survivor 500
I've been stuck at 5 days and I am irritated...........................

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Same problem. Been stuck at 21 days for weeks now. Even though I log in pretty much daily even if its just for 10 minutes or less. Daily Chance recognizes that I have been logged in why can't Loyal!?

Timely Genius

I have same problem. I guess all the mods are busy writing the ads. Oh, I'm sorry, "announcements" . This has been happening for weeks now and still not even a little message even acknowledging they are aware this is happening.

Sparkly Bum

20,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Party Member 100
I've been stuck on having 6 days left for the past week or so :/ I want in Loyal! Stop tormenting me!

Kawaii Shoujo

Also having this problem. I have been logging on consistently on a daily basis. I have tried logging in and out of my account, and the Loyal's count has been stuck between 3 and 4 days, choosing which number it wants at random. Please fix this issue, Gaia!
I've got the same problem. I've been stuck on 6 days for the past 2, and prior to that, stuck on 5 days for the last 3! What is this!?

Justice Gaian

Yeah, I don't think I'm ever getting into Loyal's because my number keeps changing as well. crying

Friendly Explorer

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ive been stuck at 14 days for almost 2 and a half weeks now, and i cant find info anywhere i log in and out everyday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff