Welcome to Gaia! ::

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

6 days! Now let's hope it doesn't get stuck like it did the first time I tried to get into Loyal's.

User Image

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Still at 6.

User Image

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
I just got kicked out of the shop. I have tried to sign in everyday, but I recently had spinal surgery and had to stay in the hospital for about a week. I also had to be away from the main computer ( it's up stairs and It was doctors orders not to climb up them ).

So now i'm worried i'll never be let back in. I've heard that the counter is all buggy.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
8 tailed snake miu
I just got kicked out of the shop. I have tried to sign in everyday, but I recently had spinal surgery and had to stay in the hospital for about a week. I also had to be away from the main computer ( it's up stairs and It was doctors orders not to climb up them ).

So now i'm worried i'll never be let back in. I've heard that the counter is all buggy.

User Image

It's super buggy for me if I don't remember to click "log out" every day. I can't use the "remember me" function or leave my browser open overnight unless I come back and click "log out" and then sign back in. It's super inconvenient. But since I started keeping this thread going to remind me to keep track of whether I've clicked log out or not, it seems to be mostly working.

Of course, when I tried to get in the first time it seems like it got down to a low number and then kept hovering at or around that number for days on end and I eventually had to file a ticket to get access.

User Image

Profitable Raider

14,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wall Street 200
I've had the same issue happen

Profitable Raider

14,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wall Street 200
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

6 days! Now let's hope it doesn't get stuck like it did the first time I tried to get into Loyal's.

User Image

trust me, it gets stuck like that.

Beloved Noob

20,190 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Medalist 100
I should be in loyal's already but i'm stuck on "next 16 days" omg

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Same thing happened to me, I got a pm today saying I no longer have access to the shop and I am on almost everyday too. Maybe I'm not on for one or two days for the weekend because I'm busy, but it always was fine before.

Edit: 12/21/14-The requirement for getting back into Loyal's shop is stuck switching between 1 and 2 days for me and I have logged in those days since it instructed me to.

Edit: 12/22/14-The counter has switched from 1 to 2 days again today. My gaia anniversary is soon also.

Edit: 12/23/14-The counter now says I have to log in 1 day to get access.

Edit: 12/24/14-The counter is still at 1 day to log in to get access and I have done that today, yet I still can't get in.

Edit: 12/25/14- the counter is still stuck on " log in 1 day" and I can't access the shop

Edit: 12/26/14- I still can't access the shop and the counter is still stuck on 1 day(s).

Edit: 12/27/14- Loyal's shop let me in today, yay ><

Aged Goat

I just got a pm saying the same thing. Unfortunately, I've been logging in this site everyday. I don't see why I shouldn't have access to the shop.

Everyday Regular

Just like others above, my membership has been revoked.
I've logged into Gaia 6 of the last 7 days.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Two days ago I was at 5... now I'm at 4. At least it's moving in the right direction.

User Image

Cunning Lunatic

My main and mules are on pretty much everyday.
Loyal has emailed me to give me a warning.
My mules have gotten PMs and dropped by Loyal.
One of my mules has 14 days before re-entry. I can only hope.
I know my mules haven't missed that many days. And I replied to his PMs to "recheck his facts". Haven't had a problem since accepted, until now.

Sagitarius's Wife

Bashful Bard

10,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
emotion_8c I've been stuck at 10 days for over a week. Pretty damn close to saying goodbye to Gaia forever... First they trash ZOMG and now I can't even get into loyal's. The economy on here is trashed.
Basically this site is killing itself and even though I have had some good times since back in the go-gaia days.. I just don't think they deserve our time, attention or money anymore.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

3 days.. continued progress!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items