Welcome to Gaia! ::

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
i just got a PM from Loyal saying that "lamentably," I no longer have access to the bazaar because supposedly I have not logged in for 75 out of the past 90 days. Except, I most certainly have, because I've been here, if not every single day, then close to it. The only reason it thinks I have been gone is because I didn't remember to either close my browser or forcibly log out and then back in every day with the "log out" button. I noticed a few times my daily chance cart would turn red instead of gold when I hadn't missed a day of being on Gaia.

This is extremely frustrating, and I know you guys know this is happening because I've had to submit tickets about it before. Please find a different way of logging our presence on the site. As I recall from when I was trying for my attendance achievements, using the "remember me" button produces the same bug.

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The same things has happened to me. It's frustrating because I know I've logged in daily. I may not post daily but I've always logged in specifically so I wouldn't get booted from his shop. Yet it has happened anyway. u_u

Hopeful Businesswoman

Same here . The thing is I do log out daily every day and I've been stuck on 33 days for the past 2 weeks. Its really frustrating. :/

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Yeah, and it didn't make a lot of difference before, because I already bought pretty much all I want from the items that were available.. but now there's a new bug thing in there, right? And I could really stand to try some of those for my Alchemy quest.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
My counter is going UP now even though I'm still coming to the site every day. This is ridiculous. Yesterday it said 22 days, now it says 23. I guess now I need to try to remember to log in daily and post here to keep track manually.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Counter is back at 22 days.

Gracious Fatcat

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Same thing with me... It's been stuck at 40 Days for the past 2 months. And I've been logging in at least once a day. If not twice.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Still at 22 days here.

I know the count could go up and down depending on where it thinks the holes in the calendar are where I didn't log in, but it's extra frustrating when I have been here and it thinks I wasn't. This would suck less if it actually showed a calendar page where it keeps track of the days it thinks I've been logged in and the days I haven't.

Lonely Girl

my counter made it down to like 4 days... and it's back at 11. i have never gotten in. i log in online. on my phone. twice a day. i have clicked remember me. and unclicking the option. i have made several attempts at reporting. from my fellow gaians i have heard... "it's not even that good".

i don't care.

i want my loyal entry. gdmnt.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Goonies Never Say Die
my counter made it down to like 4 days... and it's back at 11. i have never gotten in. i log in online. on my phone. twice a day. i have clicked remember me. and unclicking the option. i have made several attempts at reporting. from my fellow gaians i have heard... "it's not even that good".

i don't care.

i want my loyal entry. gdmnt.

User Image
I know - I especially dislike being booted over a glitch right before they added those bug RIGs. I was going to go buy so many of those for my alchemy quest. crying

Have you tried filing a ticket? I got in the first time after finally breaking down and doing that when the counter just refused to work. This time I am going to see if I can get the counter to let me in properly, but if I get down to the bottom and it keeps being all wonky I will try filing another ticket.

Heart Giver

11,700 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I've been at 11 days for a week now. Why, Loyal's bazaar, why? crying

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Now down to 21.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Still at 21.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Down to 20.

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
I had the same problems. Whenever I was booted, I tried only logging in once each day (morning). I have access again.

If I logged in multiple times during the day, my counter would go up or stay the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff