Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gawker

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Caiesylle
lunanarangjada
I have yet to recieve the tycoon achievement, and my market place total is close to 2 million. :/

Search anything random in the marketplace and wait. If that doesn't work, go to the "history" page of your shop.

Oh! Thank you. =]

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
My second glitch:

Sausage Fest achieved a second time today.

total points 7,750

"legal" points 7,350 as far as I recounted them.

Plus the 200 from second Sausage and 200 more from the glitched Elocutionist I posted on this same thread days ago, makes the 7,750 points I have now.

Edit/update on info:
I was helping a friend achieve his when I got the second Sausage Fest.

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Sometihng similar to Risky Lifestyle (which I don't care on achievinng besides I know how to), is "Team Edward".

The vamprie potion did not helped, neither the twilight skin. Ironically I think.

But i bought this item on the Barton Boutique store and it helped me achieve it. Even I bought a Bat eyepatch at the store too and neitehr worked.

In a relationship with RedstarGalaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet rolleyes But I'm getting a Sausage Fest glitch:

Here is my achievements page status...

User Image

And here is what my screen says above:

User Image

What happened was I posted in two different Sausage Fest threads (mind you, I already had the achievement, I was just posting to help others) and I suddenly got the award, again, for doing so. I'm not sure what is triggering this glitch (although, I do recall being the 15th poster in a SF thread when the third awarding of this achievement occured. However, I figured if this thread is designed to address achievement related glitches, then it would be better to post here instead of making a new thread.

In a relationship with RedstarGalaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Wonderwulfe

meep12345
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet rolleyes But I'm getting a Sausage Fest glitch:

Here is my achievements page status...

User Image

And here is what my screen says above:

User Image

What happened was I posted in two different Sausage Fest threads (mind you, I already had the achievement, I was just posting to help others) and I suddenly got the award, again, for doing so. I'm not sure what is triggering this glitch (although, I do recall being the 15th poster in a SF thread when the third awarding of this achievement occured. However, I figured if this thread is designed to address achievement related glitches, then it would be better to post here instead of making a new thread.

Okay, the Sausage Fest glitch occured again gonk

User Image

Seriously, something needs to be done about this stare

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Risky lifestyle isn't working for me.

Tipsy Inquisitor

The "Risky Lifestyle" also doesn't work with a pipe. :/ Murr.

Also, I've done the "Profitable" achievement twice, without it registering. I'll keep doing it('cause whatever, it's profit), but still throught I'd put in my two cents.

11,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm also having a problem with the profitable achievement. Three times I've bought something on the market and sold it for higher and I still haven't gotten the achievement.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
kawaiitanpopo
Risky lifestyle isn't working for me.

Have you tried using the Cigar item? That's how I got it to work.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Chosen Phoenix
I'm also having a problem with the profitable achievement. Three times I've bought something on the market and sold it for higher and I still haven't gotten the achievement.

Are you taking into account the 2% fee? I don't know if it makes any difference, but the first time I tried for that achievement I actually ended up making less than I spent because I didn't adequately calculate for the 2% fee. The second time it seemed to work.

11,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Obscurus
Chosen Phoenix

Are you taking into account the 2% fee? I don't know if it makes any difference, but the first time I tried for that achievement I actually ended up making less than I spent because I didn't adequately calculate for the 2% fee. The second time it seemed to work.

Maybe thats what happened my first attempt, I'm not sure about the second, but my third attempt, I bought a 1g flower and convinced a friend of mine to buy it for 160g.

Dapper Phantom

I too have the Conversationalist/Elowhateverist problems.
They were both granted to me shortly after the new achievements opened and I made a post, but were taken away around the time they removed the problem ones (prommie, etc) and I have not yet gotten them back.
I have around 15k forum posts, but I haven't made 1000 posts since losing the two.

Also, I keep getting extra points for Prayer Circle since I like to help out in their threads.
Try logging out and back in to see if it resets back to the correct count?

Original Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Cart Raider isn't working for me either.

I've checked all 6 Daily Chances three days in a row. Going to try only checking the ones it wants me to check for the achievement two days in a row and seeing if that works.

8,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Obscurus
Chosen Phoenix

FWIW: I bought Brown Leather SP Work Boots in the Marketplace for 1g, and sold them for 1000g - subtract listing price of 20g. I had a profit of 979g.

Did I get the achievement? NopeUser Image

Oh, and I just won't be doing the Gender Bender unless they fix it so I don't lose my hair and skin.

It's just not worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces