Welcome to Gaia! ::

aeonicfissure's Prince

Yeahhh I have 5,850 points > A> but when I add my achievements next to my avatar, it only shows 4,350 @__@ .... oh gaia OTL

Dapper Dabbler

10,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
My hands shake, our minds race from the thought of love,

Like everyone else, having problems with the Risky Lifestyle achievement, and I also haven't had the Conventioner achievement activate, though I redeemed my gold card from Otakon '10 a few days after the 'con. They assured us at the panel that having redeemed it at all, we would be qualified for the achievement, but that doesn't seem to be the case, and as someone on the first page said, it's really not something that I can do again. =/

Yet we curb our speech, because words are not enough
To etch this instant, burn this moment into our memory

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
well I have problems with The Perfect Setup and the Forum Regular achievements, because I've already been quoted with the words "That's what she said.", and I didn't get any points for that, and according to the forum regular, you have to have more than 100 posts, and I do, but I didn't get any gaia points for this too.

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i can't get the risky lifestyle or somebody likes you. also, invisibility has never worked either. i'm beginning to not think this isn't worth it.

Fashionable Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm also having problems with Risky Lifestyle. Tried equipping every tobacco related item on gaia and nothing.
: /
didn't get the profitable achievement

i bought blue ink for 350g from marketplace
i sold it less than 10 minutes later for 400 gold
even with the 2% cut, that's 392 gold

it just says make a profit, not a profit by X amount

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
My correct point total and achievements I picked for under my avatar are not showing up for me. It should be showing 7,750 instead of the 4,450. I haven't been having any problems getting the achievements though. Just the points not right. Is there anyway to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed the problem myself. Just change your achievements you want seen and it should appear right in the forums. Must have been a bug from last night or something. 3nodding

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
CrimsonDice
My correct point total and achievements I picked for under my avatar are not showing up for me. It should be showing 7,750 instead of the 4,450. I haven't been having any problems getting the achievements though. Just the points not right. Is there anyway to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed the problem myself. Just change your achievements you want seen and it should appear right in the forums. Must have been a bug from last night or something. 3nodding

Ah, thank you.
That seems to have fixed my forum box as well.

One problem down, two to go.

Not getting awarded person of interest or autobiographer
I should have gotten "the perfect set up", I was quoted several times with the words "That's what she said." and nothing happened.
And last night when I went to bed I had 6200 achievement points, because I had just gotten the clambake one and I just cam online an now I only have 6,000.

12,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I received Conversationalist and Elocutionist last night, but today they've been removed from my Completed Achievements list and are back on my Available achievements list.

I do have the required number of posts :
Total Posts: 10389

Although obviously most of these were made well before achievements came out.

8,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
+1 to people having trouble with Risky Lifestyle

It won't work no matter how many different poses I try. I've even unequipped and then reequipped the cig multiple times! ='(

Shameless Wench

Groove Machine
+1 to people having trouble with Risky Lifestyle

It won't work no matter how many different poses I try. I've even unequipped and then reequipped the cig multiple times! ='(

the cigar will give the risky lifestyle achievement.

9,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
For the Risky Lifestyle achievement, try buying a cigar not the regular cig. I had the same problem but someone told me to get the cigar, and I got the achievement. Make sure you use the very first pose of the cigar to get the achievement, though.

However, I'm having problems with the Conversationalist achievement (1,000 posts) now. I received it this morning, but now it has been removed and I have around 7288 posts.

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
Mrs Lily Potter
I should have gotten "the perfect set up", I was quoted several times with the words "That's what she said." and nothing happened.
And last night when I went to bed I had 6200 achievement points, because I had just gotten the clambake one and I just cam online an now I only have 6,000.

Sorry about that, we should have made it more clear in the description. But you need to be quoted exactly with what is displayed in the description, case sensitive, etc! Let me know smile .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff