Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm pretty sure I should get the conversationalist achievement, I have 1,500+ forum posts.

barredowl's Other Half

Timid Phantom

I've given two gifts so far, and still have no "generous" achievement. Also, one of the people I sent the gift to didn't get the "somebody likes you" achievement.
that user is: CHA0Sgirl

edit: the first gift I sent was set to "public" and the second was set to "private" (I think, it might have been public also) And the first gift was sent to a user called 2+2=fish

edit #2: I tried it one more time and I got the achievement. But I'm pretty bummed that I wasted that gaia cash.

8,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
I keep getting the clambake achievement over and over as i help out people's clambake threads and they work o.O This last time I got another 200 achievement points for it also, but I don't think I have for the previous extras.

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I am experiencing issue 3. It is my birthday and I am logged in. I just wanted to make you aware so you know I logged in. blaugh

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I am not getting the Mark Twain achievement, I'm pretty sure that I have been quoted over a hundred times now sad

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I should be getting the Pieversity achievement, but for some reason the site thinks that I didn't give out a pickle pie when I really did. So please grant the achievement to me.

barredowl's Other Half

Timid Phantom

I've been trying for sausage fest, and it should have worked right here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/sausage-bump-fest/t.73424053_1/
I posted in that thread, and it was only males who posted and no one posted more than once on any page. But, I haven't received the achievement.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I don't know why I'm being ignored. Other people had problems with the Pie Hard event with pies not granting, why do I not have the achievement yet? I've been asking for like a week now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff