Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have the links to the Re-Cert and Inventory posts in the second to last post up front, reserved for Veteran Winiko only smile

I put up a pic of the upcoming re-intro flaffle, just a little thing to look forward to!

I will be posting shortly the info about our advertising event to win a shiny new Meiko pet, their role is very entwined in the new shop culture so stay tuned! I want the reopening to go viral! haha

I also have another one, an amulet we will do an in-thread event for probably this weekend!
User Image
(Im sure it will be crazy ridiculous as usual hehe...

Man its been so to keep this under wraps, and thank you Lural and Einna for helping and keeping it hushed... I hope its worth all the surprise and craziness! Seeing all you loyal peeps back in here makes it so worth it for me!!

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Lady Aria Starstone
So will the thread for this be in ze main guild then?

It should be there now
Lady Aria Starstone
So will the thread for this be in ze main guild then?

Yep, linked up front, also here:

Owners of Pre-2013 Winiko, Please see the Veteran posts in the guild linked here for re-certing and inventory reconciliation!

Staff are on hand to answer any questions and review any issues.

[Veteran] Re-Certing Request Thread~!

Also see....

[Veteran] Old Inventory Reconciliation !

And a new subforum that will be worth investigation is the Blackwood Barrows, which will be our new haunt for any of the winis that didn't quite make it through in one piece or are still MIA.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Einna Firekeeper
Winiko
Yeah the titles arent anything that will necessarily effect the pet in the shop, its more of a perk for being a cool veteran owner such as all of you guys!

Any new pets will not have veteran titles, but may be able to earn their own titles in the future.

I know the idea of leaving a beloved pet "dead" is shocking, and scary, but it helps us visually represent pets that have not been revived, adds some cool story line stuff ( like Lural has a Wini whose father was killed in battle - Einna will still have the old certed pet, and can RP Wallace in Blackwood Barrows as a spirit) and we had to re-vamp the ID list so this helps us re-ID your pets with new ID's ...and stops them in any growth process until revived by an active person.

I promise I have no intention of ever taking anyone's pets away or murdering them rofl

Which I totally will. Wallace is going to be a kick a** spirit xD OK. Serious bed time now *poofs*

Jun is totally bummed that the only other sexy wini is dead. She has to make the world fabulous all by herself now.

And Peridot is really upset that dad's gone cause now who's gonna go swimming with her? (And mom is not letting her out of her sight!)

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Awesome gaiz. <3

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

spoopy poop

ehehehehehhe

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I have a feeling Tatsu probably enjoyed the war and battles a little too much -_-;; He will be as egotistical as before.. sigh...

Invisible Kitten

Capricorn Sunchai
xx Aps
I hope Sakura comes back... I don't think she's on Gaia anymore though.
This will make Ilinea very sad...
But at least her parents are still together!
<33

I have her and Pan on facebook, I'll hit them up to see if they're interested in coming back. c:

Yay!
Thanks!
<333

I have Pan on WoW.. but last time I tried to talk to her it turned out to be her brother... so I've never messaged her again because I felt weird about it.
xDDD

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I think a lot of wini had fun in the war.

Well... for lack of better word, they had fun.

Ice-Cold Cat

Invisible Kitten

For the inventory...
Is it a pet per item we're giving up, or just one pet period?

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*is going back through her journal to ponder titles* >D

Ice-Cold Cat

so much to read up and stuff D: too bad i work the next 3 days 12 hour shifts

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
It's too late for me to start thinking about anything creative. I'll work on my winis on the weekend.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*is kinda bummed about the item thing, had a decent amount of things* shoulda used 'em earlier, I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff