Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

ok I got a RP tag to do for a different shop and then I'm gonna be starting to list all of the winis that need recerting. xD;;

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
eek

*nests*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I'm so happy to see everyone
There is a special post in the Winiko main thread, I will link in a sec, where you can list all that have survived and need re-certed, and you can think up stories for optional special titles since you guys are special smile
Teigra
eek

*nests*

biggrin ! Welcome back Teig, ( and Samus!) wow we have almost the whole gang look at this!

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
Not sure I'd want to recert all my old Wini. Some have special event certs like "Twisted Tales". But if they're on the old certs, they can't be used for breeding?

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Pfft, just like closet fungus, you never get rid of me THAT easily. xp

...wait. confused

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
OMG OMG OMG

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

Lady Aria Starstone
OMG OMG OMG

omg I was hoping you'd be back in here ;o; do you want to keep lolita and azrael together still??
Cricket2008
Not sure I'd want to recert all my old Wini. Some have special event certs like "Twisted Tales". But if they're on the old certs, they can't be used for breeding?

There are icons on the new cert, for the major events, (the bats etc.)
We are considering the ones on the old certs to be MIA or Deceased, for story line purpose and so we can have a way of regarding the ones that belong to people who died off Gaia...

Though it is posted they cant participate, they will have their own events/ things possibly, and it is undecided if they can breed, as they may be able to still participate in summoning, we havent made a consensus yet ninja

And you can change your mind at any time, if you dont recert immediately.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Cricket2008

You can still keep the old certs and stuff in your journal and what not. But to be able to participate in new shop things they will need to be on the new certs.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

So I should probably show you guys what the new certs look like with a wini on them!

User Image

As you can see, we still have some of the basics with name and owner, gen number, and ID.

You'll notice that the ID for old winiko will start with a V, for Veteran. So Xena here, who was from a halloween event, was H077, she is now a veteran. V-H077.

But We don't have her birthday so that's all ??/??/?? So don't worry if you don't know the birth date.

She's got the bats though! That's going to be the only indication for veterans that they were from certain events.

And then she has her own fancy veteran title.

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Capricorn Sunchai
Lady Aria Starstone
OMG OMG OMG

omg I was hoping you'd be back in here ;o; do you want to keep lolita and azrael together still??
NO! -FRSRSFAEC-
Of course I do silly!

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

Lady Aria Starstone
NO! -FRSRSFAEC-
Of course I do silly!

8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff