Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Small Announcement!

I'm going to be taking over certing for Sexy while she deals with more important things <3
This includes dinny-maras and faelani (if both race owners are okay with that of course <3)
I will do my best to not keep y'all waiting x3;;
I'm pretty sure there's stuff in there now I need to take care of, and I will get to that tonight, hopefully!

Shadowy Seeker

yuniki_stardream
@kyte im good just bussy templateing things and watching doctor who finding it hard to keep track of evey thing im doing o.o

Sounds fun!

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

That is something my little sister did. It is a photo of her sketchbook. My mom went up to Arkansas for my little sister's birthday to visit with her and apparently my mom taught my sis how to do these. They're called mandalas. I should learn, it would make interesting faekats.
DarkHikari
Senorita Hope

I've been thinking of demis for Midnight and Cin, what do you think of Kuzunoha?
I've never seen her before. What does she bless?
Strawberri Stardust
Small Announcement!

I'm going to be taking over certing for Sexy while she deals with more important things <3
This includes dinny-maras and faelani (if both race owners are okay with that of course <3)
I'm pretty sure there's stuff in there now I need to take care of, and I will get to that tonight, hopefully!
I am fine with that. Pixy Max got an ebil Faelani from the offsite, so when she posts her that one is approved as ebil. It should be the only one so far.
iSexy_Goddess

*melts in*
ugh... I'm tired, mentally.. physically... emotionally...
another rant...spoilered for those that don't care for stranger's drama.
It's been over a week now that my gpa is in the hospital and we don't see him getting any better... The a*****e that is my father now even told the doctors in charge to not give us any information on how he is doing, my aunt will speak to the head of the hospital and get anything my father has asked to get anulled. That a*****e isn't even paying a ******** cent, why does he think he has ny right to keep us on the blue about my gpa.
My gma is getting worse too, her spells are more often and now she doesn't remember stuff from her life. Like she swears she isn't married, she doesn't have any kids, or claims she is living in some other country (which she lived at years and years ago, like Italy or Guatemala) but happily she never seems to forget me, so as long as I am around we can tend to her better, I give her her meds, get her to take baths and make her go to bed at night.

It breaks my heart to see her that way since she has been like a mother to me, she has always been a very strong and independent woman. and my gpa has been the father I never had, he was in the military and always taught me stuff. To watch them both slowly deteriorate this way... I just can't take much more... and it hurts to see the indiference of other "family members", or the stupid attitude that the soab of the one I have to call my father is taking with this all. He is just making sure the inheritance goes to him, which for all I care he can have as long as he stops alienating my gpa from us and hurting my gma. He makes her fell like a crazy person when she's near. She has alzheimer's... she doesn't need an idiot making her feel like an useless being.

I feel useless and powerless... I love them so much it's killing me. All I can do is visit my gpa at the hospital and help care for my gma.

So.. hey Faekats, how're you all doing?
*Hugs*

Shadowy Seeker

Senorita Hope
DarkHikari
Senorita Hope

I've been thinking of demis for Midnight and Cin, what do you think of Kuzunoha?
I've never seen her before. What does she bless?

Kuzunoha, Babies blessed by this demi may receive multiple fox tails, fox ears, and magic.

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Snuggles Sexy-
FAELANI SIX KAT FLATSALE IS OPEN!!

CLICK ME

This closes in two days and is both of our August flatsales together as one.

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
iSexy_Goddess
loves on you befor leaving
Strawberri Stardust
Small Announcement!

Let me know if you want Faelani certing information posted someplace besides iSexy's thread while you are helping out. Thank you for certing them.

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Faelani Queen

CLICK ME

I love the theme!
Ragers
Faelani Queen

CLICK ME

I love the theme!
Awesome. iSexy did great on them.

Feral Krampus

Ever since we got Netflix back a few days ago, I've been binge-watching MLP when I can. XP

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Thanks you all! *snugs Berri, Love, Natty, and yuni*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers