*flounders and rolls about*

Eloquent Hunter

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*crawls in, home now* And apparently we are having a security system installed now... *eyes things and grumbles and burrows in her ruins*

Shadowy Seeker

yuniki_stardream
*licks kyte then runs and hides*

*Slobers on*

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
*meeerps and fals from hideing as im slobered on*

Shadowy Seeker

How is Yuni today?

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I put a spell on you...
icy serenade
Love Renewed

*snugglehugs you both* <333

...and now you're mine~

Blessed Prophet

-Tosses out some singles-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadowy Seeker

Senorita Hope

I've been thinking of demis for Midnight and Cin, what do you think of Kuzunoha?

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100

*melts in*
ugh... I'm tired, mentally.. physically... emotionally...
another rant...spoilered for those that don't care for stranger's drama.
It's been over a week now that my gpa is in the hospital and we don't see him getting any better... The a*****e that is my father now even told the doctors in charge to not give us any information on how he is doing, my aunt will speak to the head of the hospital and get anything my father has asked to get anulled. That a*****e isn't even paying a ******** cent, why does he think he has ny right to keep us on the blue about my gpa.
My gma is getting worse too, her spells are more often and now she doesn't remember stuff from her life. Like she swears she isn't married, she doesn't have any kids, or claims she is living in some other country (which she lived at years and years ago, like Italy or Guatemala) but happily she never seems to forget me, so as long as I am around we can tend to her better, I give her her meds, get her to take baths and make her go to bed at night.

It breaks my heart to see her that way since she has been like a mother to me, she has always been a very strong and independent woman. and my gpa has been the father I never had, he was in the military and always taught me stuff. To watch them both slowly deteriorate this way... I just can't take much more... and it hurts to see the indiference of other "family members", or the stupid attitude that the soab of the one I have to call my father is taking with this all. He is just making sure the inheritance goes to him, which for all I care he can have as long as he stops alienating my gpa from us and hurting my gma. He makes her fell like a crazy person when she's near. She has alzheimer's... she doesn't need an idiot making her feel like an useless being.

I feel useless and powerless... I love them so much it's killing me. All I can do is visit my gpa at the hospital and help care for my gma.

So.. hey Faekats, how're you all doing?

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
iSexy_Goddess
*snuggleluffs* I know things will get better for you, love, and I know that you can make it through this.
You are a strong woman, despite everything <3 I'm sorry that your dad is such a douchecanoe >: there's no reason for him to alienate your grandpa from y'all.
Always remember that no matter what happens, there are people who love you and we will be there for you when you need us <333

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
@kyte im good just bussy templateing things and watching doctor who finding it hard to keep track of evey thing im doing o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff