<3 </3

What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Tricky Cleric

Yay, Im glad you like her Ela!! heart

I'm Takeing on these now!! 8D Then Ill finish one of these templateing things before seeing if I want to grab a few more.

Saint Sergio
Templated Unedited!
Custom Type: Regular?
Owner: Saint Sergio
Race/Lines: Regular Female Kneeiling
Name: TBD
Alignment: Not sure...
Specialty: Protecting
Eye Color: CC
Base Color: CC
Hair Color: CC
Markings: CC
Edits: N/A
Reference Images: N/A
Additional Notes: Uhm, my favorite combo is blue, silver and brown?
Price: 8k?

Pandie Andie

Upgrade / Redo!
Image: User Image
Fix'er up!: Upgrade to newest lineart.
Specifics: --

soxs1219

Templated Unedited!
Custom Type: Regular
Owner: soxs1219
Race/Lines: jackal
Name: Lance
Alignment: ebil
Specialty: Breaking Hearts
Eye Color: maroon with black eyeliner
Base Color: light pastel pink/blue/purple covered in sparkles
Hair Color: maroon fading to black at the ends
Markings: a deep maroon tribal type tattoo on the right side of his body (silver jewelry)
Edits: none
Reference Images: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Notes: just use the image as a color ref, however if you could, could you color the shorts/belt on without editing it? just have those colors there, no need to change the lineart. if not feel free to leave off the shorts
Price: 40k

Songstress Kitsune

UNEDITED COMMISSION

Name: Amadeus Gotelieb
Owner: Songstress Kitsune
Race: Faefox
Lines: -if info is required- Same
Hair: CC
Wings: CC
Body: CC
Eyes: CC
Anything Else: Palette~ I'd like his spec to be Warming Hearts

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
NinebB0nesfr33d
Meeki
Kitsune V-Day CYO Valentines!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valentine's Day CYO Kitsunes are here! They are natural tricksters, con-artists, deceivers that are not to be trusted! They also don't give their trust easily so may come across as anti-love because to love someone, you have to trust them. However, they can fall in love and when they do, they mate for life. This is a special CYO that will end around Valentine's Day!

Rules
1. You may only color one for yourself.
2. You can color an unlimited amount for friends but you cannot gift the same friend twice.
3. No edits, please!

This means that if you want to color 30 kitsunes and give 29 of them away to 29 different people, you can! What you can't do is give anyone more than one. Gotta share the love! There's no limit on how many you can receive either, as long as you get only one from each person. The only thing we ask is that you try to card these yourselves because of the possibly high faekat count. For all we know, there could be hundreds of these circulating in the next week! We are trusting you!

Please give these kitsune specialties along the lines of trickster, mischievous, etc! Template credit goes to Sylent Nyte!

These will remain open until Sunday night!

I apologize for quoting you, Meeki! Thought I'd bring this up for everyone.
xoxo

Um, hello everyone. I'm new here. I was wondering if someone would color one for me in bright rainbow colors please?

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Parue

I'm Takeing on these now!! 8D Then Ill finish one of these templateing things before seeing if I want to grab a few more.
Um, hello there. I was wondering, where could I find a list of all the lines, male and female for each 'race'?

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
woot my first jackal heart he's gonna be awesome!

Tricky Cleric

Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue

Um, hello there. I was wondering, where could I find a list of all the lines, male and female for each 'race'?

They are all listed on the front page. smile Most people miss it because its so large that people dont think its the lineart list. Forewarning though, not all races have both female and male. Some are gender exclusive.

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Parue
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue

They are all listed on the front page. smile Most people miss it because its so large that people dont think its the lineart list. Forewarning though, not all races have both female and male. Some are gender exclusive.
But there aren't links to all of them.. <notes gender exclusive>
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue

which one are you looking at that is missing a link? I might have one to show you them.

Tricky Cleric

Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue

Click on the Pink or Blue Icons, 99% of them have links to an example.

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

YokoOnna
*pounces lysia* Did you see my second PM about having your lovely girl join the sand coven> biggrin
yes i did ^W^ is there some sort of special coveny place for her to chillout in? *shot*

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
x pLexio Gatz x
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue

which one are you looking at that is missing a link? I might have one to show you them.
I'll make up a list to links that don't go to pictures, and which one's don't have anything.

Though I was looking for a winged unicorn. Seems like you all don't have one?

Divine Bookworm

lysia_nyteblade
YokoOnna
*pounces lysia* Did you see my second PM about having your lovely girl join the sand coven> biggrin
yes i did ^W^ is there some sort of special coveny place for her to chillout in? *shot*

I shall make one some time today. *shot*

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
just finished my felicorn ^-^

User Image

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

lolol i was just kidding.. though i was curious where the covens would "meet" lol

Tricky Cleric

Lolli-pop Psycho
x pLexio Gatz x
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue
Lolli-pop Psycho
Parue

I'll make up a list to links that don't go to pictures, and which one's don't have anything.

Though I was looking for a winged unicorn. Seems like you all don't have one?

We dont have a Winged unicorn lineart. But we do have unicorns, that if you get a Faery / Angelic / Darkangelic / Demon on those lines, would make them have wings. smile And we do have a face called "Felicorns" ( Though the females are not availible for purchase any longer ) that are Evil appocolipse based unicorn boys.

As far as I know, the only true winged unicorn, is Epona, the goddess of the horse breeds. smile

Divine Bookworm

I would expect there to be coven threads where each one can hang out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff