Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

Lovely Reg Rhy! Love her.

Night everyone.

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

Ohh before I get offline, I want to let anyone know who has pairings with me I have 4 breedings already this month. I have 1 slot left.

You can still enter slots if you like if we need an agreement let me know I will be happy to set one up or agree to it, just be sure to let the colorist know I have 4 taken on this month.
pukie7
Ela Loir
User Image

He needs a owener too, boy a and boy b needs someone to be there owner.
could i have this boy please?

He is all yours. Now just boy a needs a home.

Parue

- ELA. Is this girl supposed to be a Maenad, not a Maedra?. I only ask because you make a reference for dress color, and Unedited Maedra's dont have any cloths. If shes a Maenad I will take her on as well. smile

xd yes Maenad. I have their goddess and I messed on the name. read it Maenad , so just copy and pasted from the list totally spacing that it was Maedra and not Maenad. but yes yes, it is for Maenad.

Agave: *doesn't know if she should laugh her a** off at the stupid man, or just eat him.*

.... *hides*

And and... pm Nilo's email? I can't find my pass to mine but I think I can make a new one for free. *edit*: and wait is her fav colors... it haves been too long for my current mind to remember, or guess well. have ideas but just ideas and want to make her, (and Petite, Pi-sama, Rua, Kyu, and Deb a Kitune tomorrow when I get home.)

I should be sleeping. I am going to be one bad cashier tomorrow. *makes a banana shack to drink before trying to sleep again.* Anyone know any super good hangover prevention thing? other then banana shakes and drinking lots of water?

Tricky Cleric

Aoi Shinu
heart

I hope this is what you meant by "Feathery!" xd heart

User Image

@Ela: Ok then!! Working on your girl now then <3

And sure! I will toss that to you in PM. I did talk to her the other day ( Like, two days ago ) And she said her new computer is in the mail, so you could probably just PM her, She will get it the same time, and there is no chance of it getting filtered into Spam e-mail. ( If your makeing a new email address ) smile

Tricky Cleric

Ela Loir

OH! And Im like 99% sure her favorite colors are Black & Pale blue/cyan, ; Hot pink / Neon Line green.

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
@parue- I SOOOOOOO need faes colored by you emotion_kirakira

Trash

/sleeps on Parue

Tricky Cleric

soxs1219
@parue- I SOOOOOOO need faes colored by you emotion_kirakira

If you have unedited forms in my custom thread ( That are on completed templates ) I will totally color something for you right now. emotion_kirakira

*will probably post a few new templates on monday, is just so TIRED of templateing right now*

@Mimo: *puffs up tummy to make a nice pillow for Mimo* 4laugh

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
@parue- I don't think i have any unedited forms in there *was really sleepy when she made her post* but I'll go toss something in there right now biggrin

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
ok tossed in a unedited form for a race you have templated cool he's gonna be a sexy jackal

Tricky Cleric

Ela Loir
heart

User Image
Let me know if you want her lineart Black, I saved the PSD. smile

*scampers off to pick some more unedited*

Divine Bookworm

She's perfect!

Agave: *smiles at her little temple maiden*

Agate: *is too busy building Agave's temple to notice she was being watched by the goddess.*

heart

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

Divine Bookworm

*pounces lysia* Did you see my second PM about having your lovely girl join the sand coven> biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff