Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Feral Krampus

Yarr. I still need Pernicus drawing. =3 It'll be cute. I may work on it a bit later. He's a babbin. It'll take time. xD

*Is watching American Pickers*

Kawaii Bunny

Oliver: Sits in corner hugging a few of his plushies. ninja

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Kuzunoha: Many thanks. -extinguishes the flame- I won’t touch a thing.

--

Vex: -shrugs- I wouldn’t have a clue. -flops down on the closest couch- Ugh, grandson... that makes me feel old.

Obsessive Bookworm

Chompy: *angles his chain over to peer curiously into the corner*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Crunchbite:: *yawns, glancing out of his cave to look around curiously before looking back at Kuzunoha*

Urgh... Brain died on response... *flails and beats it*

Obsessive Bookworm

*toddles off to bed*

Invisible Harvester

User Image

^ I need to find a Jackal for her

Heart"Well do get use to it. Out great-grandson is hunting for females now. Thrilling!!" narrows his eyes and pokes at Hostility more "Wake up! Stop drooling all over the couch!"

Hostility lifts he head up, hisses at his granddad "Stop I no well" grumbles then goes over and crawls up next to his grandfather "sleep" closes his eyes and clings.

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oliver is adorable, Pinka. <3 I shall have to request him when Nyaomi and Lorely breed.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*ponders turning Dasht-e Kavir straight*
Pretty new thread

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

-needs a Jackel- xD

Vex: Sure, very thrilling. Especially when the kids will probably end up as another edition to Gareth’s mini army. –scratches Hostilty’s ear- Ah, let him sleep. At least he doesn’t drool as much as you. –chuckles-

Dapper Lunatic

welp, custom winners are up in my thread, send trades, yada yada will have them done soon <3

~poofs to bed~

Invisible Harvester

Heart crosses his arms and pouts "I do not drool... well maybe a little. It's your fault anyways. Stop looking so damn sexy!" grumbles. Glares at his mate and pouts more.

Hostilty snuggles closer to his grandfather, coughs again, hisses"Stupid cough go way" starts dozing off.

Kawaii Bunny

Yea for Oliver blessed babies =D

Oliver: "Yea" smiles before Aislinn shoves another book of pictures of her godbabies for him to look through.

Aislinn: Squees and points at different pictures, one seems to have Jilt biting baby Kiyoshi on the head "So cute!"

Winston: "Yes...cute..."

Regi: "indeed..."

Nyan Nyan: "....Meow!"

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Vex: -chuckles- Heh. I don’t think I can stop looking sexy; if I did that you wouldn’t have any use for me anymore. –looks down at his grandson- Oi, don’t get me sick or anything kid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff