Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Invisible Harvester

Do love the Nightshades XD Cai and Cal are having twins.. one is going to be their first daughter.

Raze smiles at his twin and nods "Sure, no problem. I need to go pick up some stuff anyways. I am making a cake!!" yawns and heads out "I'll be back soonish"

Heart stomps into the kitchen, takes a spoon and swats Riot with it "Don't be disrespectful. I will lock you in the broom closet!!"

Hostility winches a bit at the noise and digs his claws into his grandfather's skin "We have broom closet?" coughs

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
snugs sleet* Be happy you get to go D8

When my brother graduated middle school, my mom told me I could take the day off from my own classess -i was in highschool- sence it was the end of the year and I had already taken my finals. I walked all the way across town to get there, and they wouldnt let me in because The only ID I had was my school ID wich they didnt count as valid identification to let me into the building, even though my mother had told them I would be there.

So I stood outside in the seattle rain untill my brother finnaly got out. He had thought no-body had shown up for him.

Aged Survivor

awww *pets Nilo* That is a really sad story...really...I mean your mother couldn't come out and ID you or anything?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Riot: >: darts away from Heart and the dreaded spoon- I hate the broom closet. Hmph. –flounces upstairs to primp and wait for Raze-

Vex: Apparently. -reaches down and carefully starts removing Hos’s claws one at a time- I said go to sleep. Or do you want something while Heart’s in the kitchen?

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
serpentsong
awww *pets Nilo* That is a really sad story...really...I mean your mother couldn't come out and ID you or anything?

She worked full time about an hour and a half away and so she couldn't make it. Its why she let me take the day off but I had to walk. ><

Invisible Harvester

Heart walks back over to where Vex and Hostility are and slumps down next to them "Are you sure Riot and Raze are...males?" glances towards their room. "They are both well girlie"

Hostility flicks his tail about "I no want..what sleeps" whimpers "Grandfather shut'em up"

Aged Survivor

Nilo: Ew...yea...not fun. *happy she is an only child and doesn't have to worry about siblings.*

Invisible Harvester

errms sleep.. will do stuff later *crawls off to bed*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Night Rhy. XD <3

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
G'night Rhy!........I should be getting to bed myself sweatdrop G'night all! I shall be one maybe 11am PST!

Ice-Cold Hunter

Growing numbah 2! This one is for Vi~

User Image
And whats this? He seems to developed a tiny bit of his mothers doom eyes since he's grown! It's not much, but at least now he has a fighting chance to be one of the corn children ;___;

Aged Survivor

Oooo pretty growing! He is so very handsome!
I love his eyes. XD

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
These pretties make me realize I have no Sue babys.....

Ice-Cold Hunter

I'm just happy to have gotten him done today, since the power went out and I had lost all the work I had previously done and had to start over XD though it wasn't much, I had only started to line him and was just just saving my progress when POOF no power!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff