Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Aged Survivor

*giggles* Well it is your post dear. hehe. Probably should. ^.~ <3
*nomies cookies* ^w^ Hiyas serpent and everyone else who wants to say hi

Dapper Lunatic

okays, i'll go try to do that. and i'm gonna be lazy and ask, Rein, are you around?

Aged Survivor

Hey Fang! How are you tonight?

Kawaii Bunny

Arthur: "I don't think Feli and, I'm going to just take a stab in the dark here and assume, Ludwig would appreciate much if we made over there child to look like you.." Besides.. only their future children deserved Francis's beautiful hair and.. wait what?

Tiramisu: Mews at being pet and looks around, he's ears twitch, shouldn't be to long now.

Tokyo: Wakes up from his nap, momma and dad where still asleep, but something is wrong.. goes looking for his brother, after a few minute he crawls under the couch and curls up next to him.

Hana: Nods "Yep skating in the winter, but for now its swimming season! Hopeful with bathing suits this time..

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*waves, then scoots to watch some Slayers* 83
Doing fine ^ 3^ just eating and doing some math x.x hows are you ^^ tonight?

Dapper Lunatic

I'm actually gonna slip off to bed. 'night sweethearts, think i have everything done that needs to be done/replied to =/

Aged Survivor

I'm good. LOL just got home from work about and hour ago...so just relaxing. ^.^

Muffin: Ok, don't force yourself dear. If you don't feel like it, then it is ok too. *pets*

Edit: Aww!! night night hunny! Sleep well Muffin luff.

Invisible Harvester

Francis grins at the look on Arthur's face and knew what he was thinking. After all it was too obvious. He wraps his arms around Arthur's waits, avoiding Tira "Future children, my lovelyness?" he asks then looks down at Tira "You are correct only ours shall look like me. One can look a bit like you, maybe he will get your ears"

Kyoto moves as close as he can to his twin and start to whimper.

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey baby look at me go, from zero to hero.
You better take it from a geek like me,

Tag to my Pandie. <3

Well I can save you from unoriginal dum-dums,
who wouldn't care if you com...plete them or not~

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Zero: "Do we need bathing suits?" He questioned, holding his mate to himself. "I doubt others have or use them."
Yes yes you relax and stuff x.x wish I could do the same oh wells

Vaun Sylipher's Significant Otter

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Erebos: *crouches down over Feral and allows them to bite without a fuss.* ...Stay under me. *hisses at a bat that ventures too close to his face.* ...If we stay still and quiet, they might leave. If they don't... we will leave..

Dapper Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces