******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ganondorf: Capes are for the weak. Hmph. I, I wear armor because I am a man. No....not a man, I am a King. *Keeps talking to himself about random king-stuff*

Kawaii Bunny

Sleet Tempest Snape
Zero: "Well, fae's than could go ice skating." Smirking he went to embrace the other, setting his book down before he go up to do so. "I haven't seen you ice anything in a while." Something he was somewhat glad for.
Hana: Huggles back "Heh, havn't really felt like it yet" shrugs, nothing been really stressing him out lately yet.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Lina:: *raises her eyes up again at the voice, frowning as she spots the other* Only those afraid to get hurt wear armor. Armor's also a disadvantage for moving quickly during a fight. *snaps the book closed and stands up, hands on hips* And you sure don't look like a king to me, buddy.

*really needs to watch Slayers again* XD

Feral Krampus

The last thing of mine that was accepted was my rainsprite from Sy and she was done the day or two after.

Invisible Harvester

Francis: moves swiftly to stand behind Arthur "I know nothing about watching no babies!" looks down at Tira "He is messy. I am not getting messy. You watch him. Put him back in the bag. Dooo it"
**works through crap** >3

<3

Captcha:
Choppier structures

That doesn't sound safe. D:

Ice-Cold Hunter

I currently have no customs in the works, unless you count coupons, but I don't because I send them out and they will get done when they get done and I am in no hurry! *pose for dramticnesss*

Zelgadis: Leans against a tree, arms crossed and eyes close, his head tilted down as though in deep thought..

(I also need to watch Slayers again)

Vaun Sylipher's Significant Otter

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Debrutsid
[ Sid says: ]

I think I'm going to go ahead and open some basic custom slots. Please, nothing to edit heavy. No cosplays. Just lighter stuff. This won't be first come first serve, more a colorists choice. I will leave this open for 24 hours. I will be taking up to 5. Please no more then 5 entries a person.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17490945#214919397

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
    • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
    • Married 100
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    (I might start watching Slayers again in an hour or so. As soon as I find out whether I can find a torrent of Evolution-R dubbed. So that maybe I won't be so confused as to where/when the hell it's supposed to take place. XD ))

Lina:: *eyes Ganon a moment longer, then turns and starts walking away, arms up behind her head, book still in hand* *keeps an ear out for possible back attack from Ganon*

Invisible Harvester

Coupons do not count as customs, as far as I know.

I have no customs waiting just got my last one order, earlier today.

Feral: runs blindly into the cave of bats, leaps forward and attempts to bite them with his teeth. Fails miserably and lands flat on his face. Begins to spin about frantically trying to fend the mad flying creatures off of himself.

XD poor Feral

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ya, Imma have to find season 1 and rewatch it...then rewatch seson 2...then go from there since that's all I've seen~

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    Hey baby look at me go, from zero to hero.
    You better take it from a geek like me,

Ganon: I am not weak! I fear nothing. *pouts slightly* I am a King. King of the Gerudo.

Nabooru: He is king of his thoughts, and nothing more. *Jumps out of a tree and sits below it.*

Well I can save you from unoriginal dum-dums,
    who wouldn't care if you com...plete them or not~

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
    • Survivor 150
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    I been watching Slayers since yeasterdayt. episode of Excellent then Try then Excellent then Try. 4laugh

Questionable Informer

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces