Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which new lineart do you want to see first?

More kittypets (bulky version) 0.015037593984962 1.5% [ 2 ]
More warriors (slinky version) 0.06015037593985 6.0% [ 8 ]
Medicinecats! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 35 ]
Loners (apprentice and warrior stages) 0.097744360902256 9.8% [ 13 ]
Rogues (Warriors only) 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 7 ]
More kits! 0.037593984962406 3.8% [ 5 ]
Queen/Den Mother lines 0.21804511278195 21.8% [ 29 ]
Clan specific lines! (big project) 0.090225563909774 9.0% [ 12 ]
Different cat breeds (flat faced/oriental/folds) 0.16541353383459 16.5% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 382 383 384 > >> >>> »|

Excitable Counselor

Oh man, I'm so excited for all for the grand opening shenanigans XD I will continue to lurk!

Also, question for anyone or everyone who might know. This might sound silly, but it's been almost two years since I've been on here and SO MUCH has changed (Inflation. Whoa.), so bear with me. When you posted the images of the Flatsale kitties, it only showed up to me as "User image" and I had to get the address of the post text and put it into another browser tab in order to view them. Is there some new-fangled setting that I need to change in order to see images that others post? Or is my computer just being silly? Sorry for being newb-ish, lol.

Dapper Lunatic

I loved this book series! Kinda fell out of it after the third arc/generation, but this shop looks like a lot of fun~ 8D

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Draug Heltikana
Oh man, I'm so excited for all for the grand opening shenanigans XD I will continue to lurk!

Also, question for anyone or everyone who might know. This might sound silly, but it's been almost two years since I've been on here and SO MUCH has changed (Inflation. Whoa.), so bear with me. When you posted the images of the Flatsale kitties, it only showed up to me as "User image" and I had to get the address of the post text and put it into another browser tab in order to view them. Is there some new-fangled setting that I need to change in order to see images that others post? Or is my computer just being silly? Sorry for being newb-ish, lol.

You can change that in your settings- just scroll down to where it says image settings on this page and select whitelist all.

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
o: it's a Scara! I recognize your username, but can't remember from where.

Quaji's Husbando

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Mmhmm. I understand.

I actually don't like having to choose names/clans before a FS, cause then I get too attached to a cat and excited for it, and if I don't win it it's that much more of a disappointment? :3;;
Mia Sharra
Mmhmm. I understand.

I actually don't like having to choose names/clans before a FS, cause then I get too attached to a cat and excited for it, and if I don't win it it's that much more of a disappointment? :3;;

That was sort of my reasoning for not doing that in the first place, but like we keep saying, I think more than half the cats are still un-named/uncerted, but most are paid for *there's a few that are floating around, but I'm not too worried*

Honestly, I'm not in this for the gold at all. I've got WAY more than I know what to do with, so any gold that comes my way goes into the shop, or will go into paying mods/colorists for extra stuff. Like... Seriously, I'm pushing about 400Mil right now because of a lucky random floating gift box thing that sold in the market place XD

I'll dress up my avi soon enough though to make it better themed to the shop razz

But speaking of shop stuff *again, lol* I'm going to be working on finishing up Medicinecat lineart tonight if I can, and get started on Loners and Rogues as well~

The next lineart batch will be a set for Queens (most likely for people that have definite plans on breeding their kitties, so this will be an easy way to spot them) and possibly as an extra for the females do have kits as a possibly RP reward stage or something :3 *yay extra arts*

I'm also going to be finishing up the other stages for the certed Kits/Apprentices~

And once people start to test the waters for RP in the guild (Joining is Open and Instant!) We can start assigning Apprentices to warriors.

One last thing, I think Skyclan is still lacking any kitties!

Ritikine's Honey Bun

Noble Cub

Ahhh, I'm still trying to figure out names for my kitties (and I apologize for them not being named yet), but I do know they're both going to SkyClan. *U*
More kitties have been certed~

Looking forward to seeing the names for the rest of them biggrin

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pretty drops~
and I saw that first one in your customs thread as I was working on my post xD
StarrySeas
Pretty drops~
and I saw that first one in your customs thread as I was working on my post xD

Why thank you :3

Just a heads up to everyone, I'm gonna be a bit afk while I get the Uncerts handled for the Certed cats :3

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I remember this book series. And the pets look so cute.

Dangerous Citizen

Advertising for April Day 10 !

Excitable Counselor

Scaramouche Fandango
Draug Heltikana

You can change that in your settings- just scroll down to where it says image settings on this page and select whitelist all.

Haha! It's worked! Thanks! I just can't get over how different things are on here now. It's a heck of a lot more complicated than it was last time I was on XP But now I can see the kittehs, so that's good at least ^^

Excitable Counselor

Catching Paper Stars
OH!

also, we are still hiring! We've had one person apply for an additional colorist position, but no other offers as of yet!

If you're still hiring for a colorist position, I'd be interested in applying! Is there a formal form I need to fill out? ^^

Sugary Strawberry

OMG SO EXCITE EEE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas