Total Votes:[ 145 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 211 212 213 > >> >>> »|

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Bouncy_Pineapple
And so that'll be her name~ Also kind of a weird question... could we request descendants of cats owned by two different people? Well I guess you can cause Fireflower came from Koisplash and Heartpool but these two cats never really hooked up. Though it was talked about. XD Also could we RP ItW cats in an OOC forum? Like a flashback RP maybe?

I know ItW cats can be RPed in Starclan. smile You'll have to wait for caffe's answeer about OOC flashback RP, though.

Irish Night Fox's Secret Admirer

I only dud your cat piney cause heartpool was mine and thus I could ok it...as long as all owners od previous cats are ok with it I will do the descendent.

As For ooc rp I'm not too keen on the idea only because it excludes the FoS cats. However as long as you are rping as your FoS cat as well I see no reason yo say no

Friendly Friend

Well I mean an OOC flashback RP with ItW cats to show what might've happened in between shops, or just RP for cats in their prime state because I doubt that some of my rogues are in Starclan. XD

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
They could always be in the Place of No Stars. razz

Friendly Friend

Oh yeah that's another thing, what about cosplays? Do we have to get them remade or we'll have to get a descendant and anyone else can get them? P:
I've been wondering the same thing as Piney ovo

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
XD Which suddenly gives me a cracky idea. I have a loner who's a cosplay of a main character from a comic nobody's heard about. The crack idea is getting a descendant of her mixed with another character from the comic, as if they had a kid. razz It would he hilarious but probably not possible, considering the other character was never made into a cat here.

Friendly Friend

Yeah I had the same idea too but it wouldn't work with my cosplays... XD

User Image

Caffeinecraving

Your characters can be in the lines of descendents... I have a mental tally of which cosplays have been made and which ones havent. I will eventually make that list to let everyone else know... but they won't be recustomable... like all your ITW cats they become sig candy/ Starclan rp... or place of no stars as you see fit ^^

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
-Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.

User Image

Caffeinecraving

So yeah you know that job i got... i passed on it. Have you ever had something just smack you in the face and tell you you are being stupid.... well a 45 minute commute 1 way was just too long for me xD

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
-Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.
User Image

Quote me to catch me for the one legged thunderclanner!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Caffe: Yeah, a 45 minute commute might be a bit much. Granted my first job out of college was more than that, but I was going train and city bus, and it was the first job I could get that related to the job I really wanted (it was working circulation in a library, when I wanted to be a children's librarian but didn't have the needed Masters degree yet).

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
StarClan
User Image

Quote me to catch me for the one legged thunderclanner!

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
My commute to school, work, and home was a 30-40 minute drive each way. x .x

I lived out in the boonies, though. lD;

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
*just noticed something* One-legged thunderclanner? XD A cat with only one leg would look pretty weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff