Never read them! 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Would I simply be able to re-custom them at some point? Bullet+Trigger and LittleSong are OC's of mine ;v;'''

Irish Night Fox's Secret Admirer

Kivras
Would I simply be able to re-custom them at some point? Bullet+Trigger and LittleSong are OC's of mine ;v;'''

Mmm As long as they wont have any of the connections from the last shop i guess it would be fine~ Also littlesong is on skyclan lines that Tehtwi took possession of when we switched over.
But yeah It would be possible to recustom them i would think~ Though you are still entitled to a descendant.

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
caffeinecraving
Kivras

Mmm As long as they wont have any of the connections from the last shop i guess it would be fine~ Also littlesong is on skyclan lines that Tehtwi took possession of when we switched over.
But yeah It would be possible to recustom them i would think~ Though you are still entitled to a descendant.
Oh yay!

I'll tweak their designs a little bit so they won't be EXACT copies, and dangnabbit. Any plans to somewhat recreate the lines?Or, well, I think I can try and figure out what she'd look best on anyways.

Would I be able to do anything about Mordekai? Just kinda, reset him, in a way?

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
caffeinecraving
milly17

Im good! How're you?
that is good so can only use the new line pets

Kivras
Oh yay!

I'll tweak their designs a little bit so they won't be EXACT copies, and dangnabbit. Any plans to somewhat recreate the lines?Or, well, I think I can try and figure out what she'd look best on anyways.

Would I be able to do anything about Mordekai? Just kinda, reset him, in a way?

^^
That would be good. Im going to make some things ok but its REALLY going to be case by case.
As for Mordekai Im not really sure what to do with him because he isnt on shop lines and Im not planning to do other unique lines... So If you want you can do a descendant of him that looks a lot like him but It will be on shop lines~

milly17

^^
They are the same lines, but yes it will be pets from Forest of Secrets not Into the Wild.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
caffeinecraving
milly17

^^
They are the same lines, but yes it will be pets from Forest of Secrets not Into the Wild.
what is not Into the Wild

Into the Wild was the previous shop thread, Ie all cats that had been made under that shop name are Into the Wild cats and thus are considered ancestors to the pets in the shop now and can only be played in starclan rps. Any cats colored under this shop title, ie forest of secrets, are playable, breedable etc.

Gl!tch~'s Partner

*punches down wall and stomps in* >:I I hear Warriors are back in town

Taki-di
*punches down wall and stomps in* >:I I hear Warriors are back in town

*Squees*
Yes! that it is!

*totally happy to see you are still around ^^*

Gl!tch~'s Partner

caffeinecraving

Yo Caffe :U

Yeah, only in two other shops these days. I'm a Jokoa colorist now, so that's also a bit time consuming. Warriors shops ruined me for rping other pets. I can't make sense of it unless it has the structure Warriors does.

You just said earlier that Twi rescinded permission to use her lines when the shop split? I never knew that, but it makes sense as to why I never saw anymore around here.

Taki-di

Oh wow! Well Im now in two others too i think xD
So its a good number!
But yay for being a colorist! Congrats! I need to pretend to remember how to color on basis... Ive been doing commissions too long xD

And same for me xD I need to know whats where and how it happens to be able to do anything rp wise xD

And yeah~ I am not sure it was a fact really made known... I think twi opened a spin off shop with them and it kinda puttered out but im not just gonna start using them again >>; So yeah. Skyclan and the tribe are just kinda... out. Sadly...

StarClan generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 18!

User Image

A sweeping up Spring cleaning pet game!
Very easy RNG coming at you!

Random a number 1-25 and match my number and you get the pretty thunderclan warrior!

Gl!tch~'s Partner

caffeinecraving

As long as you're enjoying it, man. Grats to you too!
Ahh, I still haven't gotten around to setting up commission things. I kinda need to but that'll be taken care of this next semester, so it's fine.

Huh. Well, yeah, since you don't have explicit permission and she may have decided to use them for other purposes, it's a good idea that you haven't.

Taki-di

As long as you're enjoying it, man. Grats to you too!
Ahh, I still haven't gotten around to setting up commission things. I kinda need to but that'll be taken care of this next semester, so it's fine.

Huh. Well, yeah, since you don't have explicit permission and she may have decided to use them for other purposes, it's a good idea that you haven't.

Thank you ^^
And you should! *was totally nosing through your siggy*

And yeah~ noooot willing to risk it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out