Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vesp - Oooh, that sounds gorgeous and I definitely think the colors would work out. As far as antlers go, the current adult stage isn't the final stage -- there's another one in the works (awoken hind/stag) that will be released with the meta plot hopefully within six months or so, so the male's antlers will get quite a lot bigger then. Not sure if that would affect your decision but it's probably good to know.

Lolli - I second Vagues, that idea is amazing!

Prophet

Good mernin' everyone!
Why good morning!

Prophet

<3 How's things going so far for you, Umbro?!
QUITE EXCELLENT and you?

Obsessive Shapeshifter

HELLO WARDWOOD
I am baking challah bread and writing papers today, how are you?

Hallowed Hunter

Vagues, baaaking *_* I'm envious, baking is so annoying here at school sad So hard to get a kitchen and not convenient to buy ingredients QQ

Umbro I'm so glad it'll work <3 Eee and unreleased stage *_* Hmm then maybe no antler edit... or maybe just add a tine or two, hmm decisions decisions... Luckily his chosen is shaping up a little bit in my mind... or rather more solid ideas for her are lol. I'm thinking either the girl raised as a boy story, like Leo's, or the freespirited daughter of a nobleman who never wants to grow up.

Greedy Giver

Mmm, I wish I could bake. I've got the same problem as you Vesper. D:

Hallowed Hunter

Luckily, my roommates are kitchen aides (aka they have constant access to the kitchen without having to go through any redtape) and love to bake, so I get to mooch on their baked goods :3 But the fun of baking things myself is far too troublesome D:

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

Hum. I must write my quest up for this shop. I already have a great idea, I just hope .. the rest of you find it as great. *giggles*

Hallowed Hunter

Write it phoe, wriiiite ittttt!!!!

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

He's a farmhand, I think -- mid to late twenties, kind of brash and outspoken and relatively unformed. If he'd actually clean up and do something with his life, he'd do quite well in one of the cities, but he doesn't really care to. He's probably left a string of milkmaids behind him who pine over him (or curse his name to the heavens). I've got to fully flesh him out for this place, though!

he's based on one of my legendaries in Matope, Vesper -- he shares an OC. (:

Kawaii Hunter

*fluffs thread*

Hallowed Hunter

Alkjslaffjdl Longstride is coming to Wardwood? *_* Dooooo iiiiiiit

Romantic Man-Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers