Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Fatcat

Wow, this place is amazing~! Definitely glad I clicked Vesp's sig now~ I can't wait to see all the guardians when they come out <3
Welcome to Wardwood, Xer! I can't wait for you to see them either, buahaha.

Romantic Man-Lover

*content with just the deer* my favorite animal~<3

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yussss, deer are just... homg amazing < 3. I have a character named Nooka that I'd looooove to get here.
Oh, my, do I see Musical here? XD <3

Hallowed Hunter

-snuggles Xeri- Glad it grabbed your attention <3 That banner is absolutely stunning, of the wolf stones, I clicked it the instant I saw it in vagues' sig xD Then I knew from the first post this was Umbro's work *_*
Oreo - Holy crap, that is a really neat character design!

Vesp - PSHHH I'm happy to hear the banner turned out well, though. I was worried it would be too small for people to really tell what it had on it.

Kawaii Hunter

*chews on Umbrology* <3

Hallowed Hunter

Umbro, in my opinion it doesn't really matter if we know what it has on it. I clicked it because the art looked professional and it was pretty, I think I expected stone lions if I had any expectation at all lol.
NNOOOO I AM BEING EATEN D:

Lol yeah admittedly my main goal was to make it eye-catching, no one would ever guess based on the banner that this is a deer shop. So sneaky~

Hallowed Hunter

Sneakily perfect <3 Banners are just supposed to be eyecandy with a link anyways, and It also makes people read about the shop instead of skipping to the "how do I get one?" section

Romantic Man-Lover

Yeah I perched on you in here yesterday, Silvr. xD

If there are deer, I will come.
*ninja loves on Brolo and ninjas out*

Invisible Fairy

I must admit I subscribed to this place because of the banner. xDD At the time there were no pet images or anything so I didn't know what to expect but the banner was so pretty I decided to wait it out. ; u;
Nooo Sil come back!

Mobs - Geeze, you must have been in on it early! I didn't start adding content until this thread had been bumped to page 4 or 5.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff