Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Aurrie

My cowslip x moonsong babby never grew, either, but I am afraid I lost her image. xC -digs-
I have all of my other rabbits still, though!

Edit: ;u; <3 I found herrrrrrrr. Lil' Underwing, poor ol' Cowslip's daughterrrrrr. -prods the little gradient spot girlie-

User Image
The first one? the gradient one with the black spot or the one underneath that one?

Loyal Loiterer

Oh hey! There be the Moonsong x Cowslip babies! I've been hunting for them all day. |D
My Cricket is in need of growing too. -pets the black, white-spotted gal-
*drags her feet to go get ready for work*

StarshineAngel01 rolled 6 100-sided dice: 77, 32, 22, 89, 15, 44 Total: 279 (6-600)

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
-tries her chances and luck-
Avid_RPer18
Oh hey! There be the Moonsong x Cowslip babies! I've been hunting for them all day. |D
My Cricket is in need of growing too. -pets the black, white-spotted gal-
If you guys can figure out all the owners, let me know and I'll go ahead and grow the whole litter <3

Much Wolf

There was a two-baby litter between Thyme and Liana that needs growing, I do believe. and I know Sorrel hasn't grown. Her parents were Nuthatch and.. and... (god, what was that pretty white doe's name D: *goes back through her old folders)

Edit:
I know the two kittens from Thyme x Liana were named Eyebright and Lungwort
(Once Upon a Forest reference xD)

Loyal Loiterer

Oh gracious. I'll have to see if I can scrounge them up. XD

Edit: Oh man! I just found a list of all the kit owners, the babies' names, cert preference! X3

Roserain rolled 6 100-sided dice: 13, 82, 46, 55, 35, 37 Total: 268 (6-600)

Much Wolf

Cullenda!
That was the white doe with the brown spots.

So there's a litter of 6 if I remember right, between Nuthatch and Cullenda that needs to grow as well.

It seems I saved a random sampling of rabbits, certs, and odd bits. I'll upload everything I find and people can dig if they'd like, who knows? I might have saved it for some weird reason. xD;
Sweet! Just post everything you can in the work owed thread and I'll tackle it tomorrow morning when I get home from work.

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
*zombies through*

Loyal Loiterer

Alright. I have posted the rest of the litter in the work owed thread. Shall I include cert preferences also? I have those too.

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I'm so glad to see this shop moving again and people getting what was owed them. n_n

Much Wolf

*fluffs Avid and BP*
it's good to see the both of you x3

BP, I'm so glad you handed off the shop. I'm so excited x3
I hope you come around, and maybe still rp once in awhile (no pressure xD)

And guys, this is what I found floating on my computer, for all the rabbits that aren't mine.

Hopefully it helps someone.

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Don't worry, I plan to RP. I just couldn't handle running a shop anymore. But I am still very much for RP. XD

Loyal Loiterer

-floofed- <D~♥

Howdy! Good to see you too!

Going back through things. I've got eight bunnies in my bunny horde. -dances-
Bramblebur, Cinnamon, Cricket, Ginseng, Moonsong, Radley, Wren, and Yonaroo. Tee hee! It's fun saying them all. |3a

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff