Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Since Aurrie is one of my besties, I am gunna do a few rehoming games today, his birthday!
I will be running them over the next few days. A story contest, a game and a raffle!

GAME 1
Prize: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This Watership Down buck, previously named Butcherbird and based off a Loggerhead Shrike's patterns, was a custom I never found a story for. He seems to have something wrong with his back legs! What could it possibly be? Write a story about how that happened to him! Make sure the story includes some of his personality traits and his new name!
Entries will be judged on august the 15th, a week from now!

[quote="JellyFaun"][/quote]
[b]Show Me The Bunny! [/b]
Your Name:
Bunny's Name: (Can be Butcherbird if you like)
Story:

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Oml He is perfect, thanks so much! ; u;

also a giant warren sounds wonderful and I’d love to get involved with that

Much Wolf

Roserain generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Much Wolf

1. Jelly
  2. Aurrie
  3. Rip
  4. Fea
  5. Ladypipen
Rain Drops!

Happy Birthday, Jelly! <3
Sorry it's late xP
JellyFaun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And congrats again Aurrie xD
Rainhowl

From now on I'm cappin' people at two franken wins a month. So that means Aurrie and Maus are maxed already for August because RNG is... well RNG

Floppy Sex Symbol

Lovely bunners!

Adorable Noob

JellyFaun

Show Me The Bunny!
Your Name: CascadubgRany
Bunny's Name: Butcherbird
Story: Some say a rabbit cannot fly. They were right thought Butcherbird. His story proved just that. Young as he once was, he tried to fly in a sense. He tried to get a glimpse if the world below from the tree tops and air. He wished to fly high and away from the world. He thought if he could fly, he could escape from his worries like the birds did. He esaced from the safety of home one night to view the stars in the night sky. He thought they were so far away, so quiet, so peaceful, and he wanted to be like them in a sense, but the earth pulled him down. He started to jump towards the sky. Jumping from branch to branch, he kept going. But soon, the branches got smaller and smaller. They started wobbling as they felt his weight, and he could climb no longer. The sky and stars were still so far off. Up here, it was just pure terror for Butcherbird. He was so up high, on unsteady ground. The branches swayed with the wind, threatening to throw him off. Alas, he was stuck here in terror, too scared to jump off. He did not want to leave. He had gotten so far, but above him was just a wind expanse of sky, and he knew he could not get higher. He sighed. At least, he thought, I should enjoy my moment up here and free. The night was still, but the winds were not. They kept getting stringer and stronger. Butcherbird felt the danger and knew he had to leave, but it was too late. The branch shook him off tumbling to the grounds below. He landed hard on his feet. And now, his jumps were weaker than before. He could not climb the tree again.

(Sorry it is so long O.o i didn't know it'd get that long)

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Judging for the game closes tomorrow! :O

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
got a bby from a very long time ago, all i know is from the url, that it's parents were Spruce and Wort, just wondering if anyone had certs/growings of the lil one at all?

User Image

Adorable Noob

awww cute baby

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
very long time ago now... XD

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Much Wolf

Revel1984
got a bby from a very long time ago, all i know is from the url, that it's parents were Spruce and Wort, just wondering if anyone had certs/growings of the lil one at all?

User Image

According to my files, Seruta did this breeding!
I am not finding anything past the newborn stage, which makes me think maybe all 4 newborns didn't have homes?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff