Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
Yes and no. There is definitely bias. But it's like that in every shop. You work for you reputation. Or lack thereof. Who likes you, who doesn't like you.

The cerynei boy? His mother belongs to Maho.

Moonlight Phantom

Edited cause I got carried away. Sorry to the shops that were mentioned! A conversation sort of went down hill and; well was carried away.

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
I don't like SoA, if it makes you feel any better. The lines are amazingly, the coloring phenomenal. The RP requirements to get anywhere in that shop and the people you have to RP with? Not so much.

I could let Wiked lose on him to flirt at mercilessly if you like.

Hmm. I've not really noticed that many problems with current staff. Well except Sisi.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I've got a couple of pretty good friends in SoA and have never had trouble getting pets there, even from people I have different views than. c: A lot of folks even give away their own pets to newbies, if they are blank slates that need love. Seen it many times. I have had some problems with how things have been done before, but it isn't so bad in general. I used to avoid it like the plague for having a stuck up reputation. xD

-luffs on the thread-

Moonlight Phantom

Enaran would just smile nodded and agree. He's a bit empty headed. Butterflies took over his brain. XD

Edited cause I got carried away. Sorry to the shops that were mentioned! A conversation sort of went down hill and; well was carried away.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
They don't host 'em on servers, Mei, you are supposed to save them to your own. o: Good luck getting it sorted! There is a conversion thread. You should try posting your lions there to see if you can get them recoloured.

I had to do that with Nefarian when I came back from hiatus. xD; No uncert of him existed anywhere and the colourist who did him was long gone and half-assed him, leaving out many of his markings. Riri did him all nice and beautiful for me. ; u;

Moonlight Phantom

Aurrie Beaues
They don't host 'em on servers, Mei, you are supposed to save them to your own. o: Good luck getting it sorted! There is a conversion thread. You should try posting your lions there to see if you can get them recoloured.

I had to do that with Nefarian when I came back from hiatus. xD; No uncert of him existed anywhere and the colourist who did him was long gone and half-assed him, leaving out many of his markings. Riri did him all nice and beautiful for me. ; u;
I wasn /never/ given them. Ever. And I posted there. Its been about four or more years.. I give up.

Alright you lot, enough of the bad mouthing and complaining about other shops/shop owners and staff. Any further comments on the matter will result in a grey listing, you have been warned.

Moonlight Phantom

Opps, sorry Rabid. 0-0
:edit, all edited and apologies placed. Sorry Rabid, got carried away. 0-0 Did not mean to do that in your thread at all.

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"What is a king to a god? What is a god to a nonbeliever?"
User Image

On a not so random note, I have never had a problem in a shop. XD
I have several SoA, several Soq, I have a few pets in several shops.
Unfortunately I don't spend enough time in either SoA, or Soq, or even Extrasensory.
Hell MOST of my shops I don't spend enough time in cause I have so many. XD
I do my best though. XD My main shops are E.A.S.Y and TLN, though I am settling in nicely here.
It helps when the thread isn't super fast and I know quite a few people.
/Good part of it here was that one of my besties is in here and thus I just sort of trot along after her and smile.

Also know Fea and Musi really well. Miki aka Para is in here too so it makes me feel comfortable.
I really do WANT to get into SoA and Soq more. Wicky is helping with Soq. <3 Which is very nice of her. Once I get an rp leg to stand on I tend to do alright. I think a LARGE part of it is just getting to know some people in the shop and making yourself at home. XD

I know a lot of people have a hard time in a shop when they don't know anyone. Which is understandable, its hard to make new friends if you are a shy bug. XD I guess it helps that I am not at ALL shy and can talk about just about anything. Love to rp and can fit most anyone's style.

/random text wall over.

EDIT!
So if anyone needs help getting into a shop I am already in let me know. XD I will be glad to help in anyway I can and offer rp. <3 Plus someone to talk to in thread.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
-climbs all over Epi and is an Aurrie hat- o uo

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"What is a king to a god? What is a god to a nonbeliever?"
User Image

*Watches the Aurrie and pets*
How are you tonight?

Rabid-White-Mongoose

Question, does referring people get you points or anything? XD Or should I take the 'please say I referred you' out of my sig? Which was honestly left over from the last AD contest I was doing. |D

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm well! A bit tired, but not at all sleepy. < u> One of those nights.

How're you? C:

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
*sits on aurrie's lap* e. e

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
-scritches Rei's ears-