Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
lol k

also.. I'm taking chiroptera off of being just for halloween. so it will be 5k for customs. Only halloween familiars right now are Specters and Skulkers

for your pets and familiars, you can choose whatever price you want for them for your customs

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
now its just adding text and buttons on the front. I'll be adding other art randomly to it after the event has started xD gotta love chibis for that purpose

Hallowed Heckler

-raises hand- I've been busy with RL comissions and other things. Code pushing is hardly what I've been in the mood to do. I'll get something together...

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lol I keep just randomly setting up journals all over anything thats not actual work tho I dont think I really have much work no more.. xD

my UR custom slots oddly filled up on the 2nd 0.o and i have nothink to ink or needs right off to be colored
k puds. I wasn't much worried about you really xD. its Jess I wonder about
was a double post
*raises eyebrow* double posting there gaia...

Hallowed Heckler

Ah... sweatdrop I've had a pretty crappy week what with people seemingly attacking me so I'm a bit defensive. But I threw the basics up there with what I planned....

Deadline?
I just need customs and breedings info up by this weekend. As for your other stuff in there. You can make that whenever you are not busy

Hallowed Heckler

x___x;

-dies-

so helpful... -flails some more-
lol I'm not picky... as long as I have what I need for the front.. I'm good xD The other stuff is like your own minishops.. you are the bosses there
I keep getting text messages.. I can't see the screen.. and it better not be someone that I told that I don't have a phone at the moment...

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I got most of the custom and breeding stuff up so that should let you link what needed if you need more let me know, I just havent got it all fully done yet.
k thats fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces