Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Loiterer

-perches on Sae- How do, Sae? ^w^

Dedicated Bunny

Oh my. :o
I'm kinda sleepy, since it's almost 3am, olol. How 'bout you?

Loyal Loiterer

Pretty good. ^^ Listening to Labyrinth on the TV and debating on whether or not to get a fresh cup of hot tea or be lazy and get something cold seeing as it's pushing 2 in the AM for me. x3;;

Dedicated Bunny

Aw, Labyrinth. I like that movie. Haven't seen it in a while, though.
Normally I get hot when I'm tired/it gets to the wee hours of the morning, so I would say something cold, haha.

Loyal Loiterer

I just like tea, hot or cold, no matter the hour. <D I burn naturally hot though, so I debate so. (Also feeling a bit lazy so dunno if I want to bother refilling the kettle and heating it. x3;; )

Dedicated Bunny

I prefer iced tea if I'm gonna go the tea route, but I do also like it hot.
Plus lazy, that I understand. If I reeeally wanted hot tea while I was feeling lazy I would just microwave it. |U

Loyal Loiterer

That is always an option, but I think I shall get something cold. I'm out of Lady Gray and the lemons in my glass would likely throw off a cup of chai tea. XD

Dedicated Bunny

I know absolutely nothing about types of teas, so I'll take your word for it, haha.
Cold sounds like a good idea, though. My throat's feeling a little dry, myself, but I don't feel like getting up to get more water.

Loyal Loiterer

I'm a tea addict, through and through. XD
I shall have to get you something from the kitchen then! c:

Dedicated Bunny

I guess I'm... a water addict??? LOL, that's pretty much all I drink most of the time. Tea definitely sounds more exciting.
Mmm, yes, thank you. =u= *so lazy, so very lazy*

Loyal Loiterer

Not a bad thing to be. ^^ The variety is certainly fun. ^^
-tosses you a juice box- We have those in the house apparently. XD Passion fruity, mm. <3

Dedicated Bunny

I do also like flavored water, so I guess there's some variety there. I mostly just don't drink a lot of pop anymore. Drank a ton when I was a kid and it was just bad, I stopped.
Mmm, I do like juice also~ *rolls around with her juice box* <3

Loyal Loiterer

I don't drink a lot of soda either. I used too. I still drink it on a rare occasion, but not nearly as much tea, juice, water, or milk.
We just though the little boxes were cute so we got some. Didn't hurt that it was pretty dang cheap too. |D Tasty and cold, mm. <3

Dedicated Bunny

Yeah, I drink it every once in a while, too. Especially Mountain Dew. Just can't kick that stuff.
Ahaha, I love juice boxes. And pouches, I guess. Like Capri Sun. I like to chew on straws. >A>

Okaaay, I gotta get to bed. Talk to you later~!

Loyal Loiterer

Nighty night, Sae. ^^ Sleep well. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas