Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
*waves to Avid* Eh, ok. Work is killing me.
How are you?

Dedicated Bunny

Picture raffle is ending in just abooout ten minutes.

saedusk generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 3!

Dedicated Bunny

Talonswift
List____________

1. Blackhorn- the Legend
2-4. Daijonakain
5-7. Ruriska
8-10. Nyowpotopop
11. Avid_RPer18
12-14. Hitsuzen

Oops, then I got distracted.

Dedicated Bunny

Daijonakain

Congrats, this boy is yours! Take him on over to the certing thread.

User Image

And thanks to everyone who participated.

Hopelessly Pretty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

edit; Hahaha, too late! That's really funny. XD;
Yayyy! 8D Thanks!

Dedicated Bunny

Aw, I'm sorry, Hope. :c But stick around 'cause I'll probably do more giveaways at some point.
is it possible to get uncerts as a .png without the white background? I like making 'herd' pics xD and the background makes that a bit er.. impossible.

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

It's okay, I was honestly thinking while I posted I might miss it. I just thought it was funny how close the time was. XD

And yup, I'll be around for more fun. <333

Dedicated Bunny

Daijonakain
is it possible to get uncerts as a .png without the white background? I like making 'herd' pics xD and the background makes that a bit er.. impossible.

Unfortunately, our .pds are set up in such a way that it's not possible for us to do transparent backgrounds without removing the white manually, since the lines are not on their own layer. However, I went ahead and erased it on this guy, though there might still be some fuzzes around the edges in some places. In the end, it's up to the colorist whether or not they are up for removing the backgrounds, I think, but if you have others colored by me I could take care of them. c:

Also, for reference, if you have photoshop there's a tool called the magic eraser that does a quick number on solid backgrounds, though it can also do an ugly number on the lineart if the image is too small. Photoshop is the only program I really know, though.

Yes, good, stay and have all the fun with us, Hope. >8)
saedusk
Daijonakain

Unfortunately, our .pds are set up in such a way that it's not possible for us to do transparent backgrounds without removing the white manually, since the lines are not on their own layer. However, I went ahead and erased it on this guy, though there might still be some fuzzes around the edges in some places. In the end, it's up to the colorist whether or not they are up for removing the backgrounds, I think, but if you have others colored by me I could take care of them. c:

Also, for reference, if you have photoshop there's a tool called the magic eraser that does a quick number on solid backgrounds, though it can also do an ugly number on the lineart if the image is too small. Photoshop is the only program I really know, though.

Yes, good, stay and have all the fun with us, Hope. >8)

I'm very familiar with photoshop xD But the problem with removing flattened backgrounds on jpegs is that well... jpegs suck balls when it comes to quality, so they usually leave behind a really ugly residue. >:

If you need a trick for removing the lineart off the white background, it's quite simple c:

1. Select all
2. Go to 'channels' and click on the little circle at the bottom that looks like it's made of little dashes.
3. go to Select > Invert
4. Copy
5. Paste to new layer.
6. Lock the new layer with the lineart and go over it with a hard brush, colored black.

Voila! Lineart without the ugly white background! 8D

Dedicated Bunny

Haha, well the jpg was only for the preview. The full uncert would have been a png.

But that's nice, thanks, seems to work well even though the lines are very thin. I'll see about possibly implementing that with our lineart.
saedusk
Haha, well the jpg was only for the preview. The full uncert would have been a png.

But that's nice, thanks, seems to work well even though the lines are very thin. I'll see about possibly implementing that with our lineart.

Ahh, I see C: Would it be possible for me to get a png of Motte then, perhaps?

And yep! It' a good trick <3

Dedicated Bunny

I checked, and unfortunately the only version of Motte that exists is a jpg. Sorry about that. :c In the future, we'll be saving out all the uncerts as pngs, likely transparent.

Loyal Loiterer

Congrats, Daijonakain! ^^

Thanks for the raffle, Sae. <3

-perches on Blackhorn- Sorry about the murderous work, but it won't always be full of suck. ^w^ I'm pretty good. Huffling it up on Pottermore and trying to think of a way to get my sister to sleep. She's supposed to be at work in two or three hours and she's unable to get to sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff