Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tonight's Genetic Opera is the place to be!

Wut? 0.45023696682464 45.0% [ 95 ]
Omfg YES 0.29857819905213 29.9% [ 63 ]
DOWN WITH PAVI D< 0.085308056872038 8.5% [ 18 ]
lol Luigi 0.16587677725118 16.6% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 211 ]

Eloquent Explorer

User Image
~Good Things Come To Those Who Wait~

The Guild

~Navigation~

.1. The Stand
.2. News
.3. Rules and F.A.Q.
.4. The Goddess
.5. Our Ramen
.6. So You're Hungry?
.7. So You're Thirsty?
.8. What's Going On?
.9. Breeding
.10. Custom Fixes
.11. Pet Trades
.12. Contact Us
.13. The Owner and Man Servant
.14. Do/Not Come Again~
.15. Other Shoppes

Welcome to The Lucky Noodle! A ramen stand like no other!
While you cannot eat the ramen here, you can raise it and help the life
inside each bowl of noodles grow!
Enjoy your stay and I hope you enjoy your ramen~!

Eloquent Explorer

~News and Updates~

[11-13-2008] - What's this? Another notice?
-Staff Announcement-
I might as well hire Arashi and Arge or something as my body guards.
-WoW Announcement-
SO FREAKING CLOSE TO 71 HOMGWTF >C
Srsly.
SO CLOSE.
Two characters to get to 80 though.
I'm playing WoW to lvl and I like it as a stress relief. Especially since I don't have GTA or Saint's Row to wildly slaughter people and run them over. Suppose I could do that in Halo and Fable though....
-Actual Announcement-
This is everyone's last warning if you're not paying attention to the news, my posts or anyone else's posts. Breedings are closed. Customs are closed. Re-colors are closed. End of discussion. Any suggestions regarding a CYO/Christmas/Thanksgiving/New Years etc ANY event are being disregarded now. The staff has plans, and will go through with them when the time comes.
Please stop asking about the console bowls. You'll find out more about those in due time.
Regarding a CYO? I had ideas for one which have now been shoved aside indefinitely.
Anyone else that pushes issues and otherwise bothers the staff about customs and breedings being late or if they're willing to accept a bribe will be gray listed anywhere from 1-2 weeks. We're stressed out in life guys.
[11-12-2008] - What's this? An update to the news? FINALLY! Christ. I need you guys to pay attention please. Customs. Are. Closed. Until further notice. Same with Spartan re-colors. Same with breedings. No bribing, no begging, stop asking in the thread.
- Mameha is behind in cosplays and working to catch up as everyone has seen. Also, I'm going to be EPICLY distracted by the new WoW expansion. My bad >>;
- Frey has things to do for his family and will be gone off and on. He's working on breeding growings right now and not accepting anything new.
- Dihydrogen is behind on some customs/randoms she started a week or two ago. Please stop asking her when they will be done. You're stressing her out even worse than she is with home right now. She has -very- limited computer time due to real life and can't be caught online -at all-.
- Pixel-x-Bunny is working on her owed projects as well as school and other real life issues. Please stop asking about growings.
- Kaju is always missing in action. Frey and I are trying to get her to get things done but we can almost never seem to contact her.
- 7Deviants just doesn't feel comfortable doing customs/breedings etc. She only shows up as a guest colorist and therefore will only color when she gets struck by insane inspiration.
Thanks for listening guys. This is a tough time for the shop, so hopefully by the New Year everyone will be caught up and things can calm down again.
[06-02-2008] - People are probably wondering why the eff this is even here if I never update it. xD I'll try guys. I'll try.
[06-02-2008] - Brawl Box has reappeared! Pg 489! Pit and Meta Knight drawn.
[05-28-2008] - Mameha is now officially 19! Happy Birthday 'Meha! There's a breeding raffle and custom contest in the guild!
[05-15-2008] - Congrats to all the winners of the Pocky Special corntest!
[05-14-2008] - Front page previews section was updated! Take a peek at the new pretties
[05-13-2008] - Congrats to today's Flatsale and Corntest winners! Another corntest is set for Wednesday through Thursday! Good luck!
[05-11-2008] - Happy Mother's Day! A special auction has been placed to last the week!
[05-07-2008] - Pending flatsale for next week sometime. Friday there will be a corntest and soon will be a 3-part event hosted by Mameha
[05-01-2008] - Happy May! It is currently 28 days until Mameha's birthday. Page 100 reached and now every 100 pages something will be given out. Also, previews and information has been updated on the first page.
[04-28-2008] - The GUILD has been created. Stop by!
[04-26-2008] - Flatsale at 1:30 PM PST! Flatsale went off without a hitch, congrats everyone!
[04-25-2008] - Another corntest and two dice games tonight, raffle ended. Congrats winners!
[04-24-2008] - Angel/Demon custom added to raffle. Trivia corntest held! Congrats winner
[04-23-2008] - Custom raffle started. Second custom added
[04-13-2008] - The stand is open for business once more after being closed for several years!

Eloquent Explorer

~Basic Rules~

:1: No stealing. Plain and simple.
:2: Show respect to us and other customers
:3: Don't message us about when bowls will be availiable. Just keep an eye open.
:4: Payments are due within 24 hours of getting a bowl.
:5: Direct link until fully grown, then it's your responsibility
:6: Role-Playing is not required, but good things come to those who do.

~Role Play Rules~

:1: No chatspeak, 1337 speak, etcetc. We want to understand you.
:2: No God-modding. Even with a God/dess.
:3: Please try to keep other pets (from other shops) out of here.
:4: Don't RP another person's Kit without prior permission.

~F.A.Q.~

:Q: How do I get a bowl?
:A: Pick one up in a flatsale or auction as they become availiable at the stand

:Q: Can I have one for free?
:A: No. The stand needs to turn over a profit to stay in business.

:Q: Can we co-own?
:A: No. I mean, would you really want to share your food with someone else?

:Q: How long will it take for my bowl to emerge?
:A: It varies from person to person. Average time is usually a week.

:Q: Can the bowls breed?
:A: ...bowls don't have genders. When they emerge and become adults yes, but bowls?

:Q: Can I resell my bowl for my own greedy profit?
:A: No. That bowl will be taken back to the stand and you will not be allowed to return.

:Q: So I don't -have- to Role-Play?
:A: That's correct. You can up and disappear for years, but only good things come to those who stay.

:Q: Is the stand looking for any further help?
:A: Not currently no. If anything ever opens up, there will be a notice here at the stand.

:Q: I have a question, but it's not listed here. Help!
:A: ...that's not even a question. Anything not listed, feel free to ask directly.

Eloquent Explorer

~The Goddess~

User Image

Once upon a time there lived an old woman in a deep and dark forest. She lived alone in a wide hallowed tree. She dedicated her life's work to the spirits of the forest, keeping them entrained, healthy and fed for the spirits loved to eat. Her specialty was a bowl of noodles boiled and spiced to perfection served with care. So pleased with her kindness and delicious food a spirit left her a precious gift; a supply of the most beautiful chopsticks that would never run out.

One cold and gloomy day when no spirits dared to roam the old woman received a very special guest. A Goddess of old, having heard of the woman and her delicious meals from a traveling imp. The Goddess requested the noodles to be served in the finest clay bowl.

The old woman hurried to comply. Gnarled and knobby fingers added each spice and ingredient with practiced expertise. Filling her finest bowl full to the brim she tucked in a pair of the chopsticks and brought it before the Goddess.

The Goddess stooped over the steaming dish taking a delicate sniff. And then. . .

"HACHOO!" The old woman's house shook with the noise.

The Goddess looked at the noodles eyes glazed with sadness. "Woman," she said, "come near. I cannot eat these noodles and neither shall anyone else."

Stricken by the comment the old woman asked why. The Goddess smiled placing the bowl into the woman's shaking hands. "I mean no insult for it is by accident these noodles have been blessed. Within a matter of days they will cool and grow into my true likeness."

The Goddess turned to leave the befuddled woman, for upon hearing the sneeze the woman became old no longer, but stopped to make on last request. "Never stop making the children of this Goddess, even as you grow old once more." Only then did she leave.

The woman continued to make her noodles and the village surrounding the forest grew. She married, bared children, taught them her art and passed on from this world to the next. The village has since become a bustling city and her wooden home transformed into one of the world's most popular noodle carts.

Now owned by her great-great-great-great granddaughter and her man servant,

(Frey: Hey!)
(Mameha: Shush! It's getting good.)

the world over will soon know of these creatures this Goddess created.

Eloquent Explorer

~Our Ramen~

The ramen at this stand comes in a variety of flavors, from bland to mild. Spicy to intense. Each flavor has it's own uniqueness, and each bowl and set of chopsticks are custom made daily. However, the ramen here holds it's own special story.

Don't eat it! Sit back, let it cool or keep it warm. Add further spices, vegetables, meats or any other item that catches your fancy.

Usually after a short amount of time, we've seen the bowls grow life. Never once has one been a dud. Each has become something special in it's own unqiue way.

~Normals~

User Image

This is a common species.

Bowl - The bowl is just a simple clay bowl, fired, painted and glazed beautifully. Each comes with a set of chopsticks and lucky beads then filled with ramen, cooked and spiced to perfection.

Child - The Kit has emerged. Right now it is only a baby, still growing and learning from everything around it. It needs both protection and freedom to explore. You will notice the same markings appear that were previously on the bowl and sometimes new ones as well. They have also kept one of the chopsticks and bead sets with them for continued luck in lifetime.

Adult - The Kit has grown so much in such a short time! They have learned from their travels and curiosity, faults and actions and everything else they have crossed paths with. They will protect those around them that are friend. The markings have grown stronger and more might have appeared. They have also gained a collar that has each luck bead set into it and the chopstick hanging freely.

~Angels~

User Image

This is an uncommon species.

Bowl - The bowl is just a simple clay bowl, fired, painted and glazed beautifully. Each comes with a set of chopsticks and lucky beads then filled with ramen, cooked and spiced to perfection. Though these have beautiful feathers attached through some special means. The feathers tend to be colored and marked to match the bowl in some form.

Child - The Kit has emerged. Right now it is only a baby, still growing and learning from everything around it. It needs both protection and freedom to explore. You will notice the same markings appear that were previously on the bowl and sometimes new ones as well. The feathers that were previously on the bowl have grown into small, angelic wings. The wings are not very strong right now, but given time they will be able to support flight. They have also kept one of the chopsticks and bead sets with them for continued luck in lifetime.

Adult - The Kit has grown so much in such a short time! They have learned from their travels and curiosity, faults and actions and everything else they have crossed paths with. They will protect those around them that are friend. The markings have grown stronger and more might have appeared. The wings have gotten much bigger, and nearly ten times stronger. They can support the weight of the full grown Kit in flight. They have also gained a collar that has each luck bead set into it and the chopstick hanging freely.

~Demons~

User Image

This is an uncommon species.

Bowl - The bowl is just a simple clay bowl, fired, painted and glazed beautifully. Each comes with a set of chopsticks and lucky beads then filled with ramen, cooked and spiced to perfection. Though these have a set of leathery wings attached through some special means. The wings tend to be colored and marked to match the bowl in some form.

Child - The Kit has emerged. Right now it is only a baby, still growing and learning from everything around it. It needs both protection and freedom to explore. You will notice the same markings appear that were previously on the bowl and sometimes new ones as well. The wings that were previously on the bowl have grown into small, leathery, bat-like wings. The wings are not very strong right now, but given time they will be able to support flight. They have also kept one of the chopsticks and bead sets with them for continued luck in lifetime.

Adult - The Kit has grown so much in such a short time! They have learned from their travels and curiosity, faults and actions and everything else they have crossed paths with. They will protect those around them that are friend. The markings have grown stronger and more might have appeared. The wings have gotten much bigger, and nearly ten times stronger. They can support the weight of the full grown Kit in flight. They have also gained a collar that has each luck bead set into it and the chopstick hanging freely.

~Gods and Goddesses~

User Image

This is a rare species.

Bowl: The bowl is just a simple clay bowl, fired, painted and glazed beautifully. Each comes with a set of chopsticks and lucky beads then filled with ramen, cooked and spiced to perfection. However, a gem was set into the clay of this bowl before it was fired. A larger set of feathered wings have also been attached, and tend to be much more beautiful than those of the angels.

Child: The Kit has emerged. Right now it is only a baby, still growing and learning from everything around it. It needs both protection and freedom to explore. You will notice the same markings appear that were previously on the bowl and sometimes new ones as well. The gem that was originally set into the bowl has become a lovely headdress, and the wings have grown larger and much softer. These wings are the only ones belonging to a young kit that can support flight. They have also kept one of the chopsticks and bead sets with them for continued luck in lifetime.

Adult: The Kit has grown so much in such a short time! They have learned from their travels and curiosity, faults and actions and everything else they have crossed paths with. They will protect those around them that are friend. The markings have grown stronger and more might have appeared. The gem has remained a headdress of growing beauty, and the wings have grown the largest of any. They can support the flight of the adult and usually two kits. They have also gained a collar that has each luck bead set into it and the chopstick hanging freely.

Eloquent Explorer

~So You're Hungry?~

User Image

Well too bad. You can't eat the ramen here since it's a bit blessed (by you~). That's right, sneezing in your bowl is a must to help it's life grow. Anyway, this is where you can check to see if there are any bowls availiable. This counter will be lined carefully with each bowl as they are finished and ready to be taken home.

~Flatsale~

Flat price for these bowls is 5k. Payment is due within 24 hours of winning the bowl unless something comes up. In this case we must be alerted; this includes going out of town or any other form of being unable to send payment. If you lose power, we can later discuss payment.

There is a holding time of an extra 48 hours unpaid (in case of power outage) before the bowl is resold to someone else.

A couple notes, you can proxy for someone else and get one for yourself. HOWEVER, you MUST post them separately. If they are in the same post, it will be rejected and you must try again. No post editing either.

Each flatsale will open when you see the post

"Orders up!"

Flatsale

This counter is empty

~Auction~

Special bowls are auctioned off to the highest bidder. These bowls have the utmost care put into their design and each spice and ingredient added is carefully chosen.

The same payment options applies for bowls won through auction. You have 24 hours due payment, and a 48 hour holding period in the case of power outage.

Starting Bid: 5k (God/desses will be more if auctioned at all)
Auto Buy: To be determined at the time of the auction.

To Bid please use the following form!

[size=14][color=green][b]I'm placing a bid![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Bidding on:[/b]
[b]Amount:[/b]

Auctions

This counter is empty

Raffles will usually happen if there are bowls from breedings that need homes. They are completely free to enter (unless it's a bowl from outside a breeding) but sometimes there will be a limit on tickets to give others a chance. You don't want to be greedy and buyout half of the tickets now, do you?

Of course not.

Raffles

This counter is empty

Eloquent Explorer

~So You're Thirsty?~

User Image

Recently the stand has included drinks! A small variety but drinks none the less. These drinks are also blessed with life. However, they are blessed by the love and protection of your kit to help life grow.

The drink containers and labels seem to take on the colors of the kit that cares for them. The colors and markings can be exact or will be slightly off. The colors simply show who they are protected by.

Drinks are available only when in stock. That is the only time they may be purchased. Only those with kits to bless them may purchase them. Those without must win them to give to later kits.

~Drink List~

User Image

Coffee - A simple can of cold coffee. Gives quite a boost of energy or completely drains the energy of the kit it is with until life emerges. The change in energy is temporary and will become normal once the can has been opened.

Price - 1k
In Stock - 0

User Image

Ramune - A sweet, carbonated drink sealed with a marble. Usually flavored by fruits or candies, and a very special treat for any kit to love.

Price - 2k
In Stock - 0

User Image

Kirin Lemon - A lemon drink with 77 lemons in each bottle! Most kits find the smell amazing, others find it too tart for their liking.

Price - 2.5k
In Stock - 0

User Image

Hot Tea - There are actually two brands of hot tea carried here. Green Tea with Ginseng is the most common and will be stocked most often. Wong's Gold Branch Tea is a more refined tea and will never hold the same color as it's kit.

Price - 3k
Green Tea In Stock - 0
Gold Branch In Stock - 0

User Image

Sake - An alcoholic drink served in the shop, and the only one. It will be served to those with adults only as we can't let children go around drinking after all.

Price - 3k
In Stock - 0

Eloquent Explorer

~What's Going On?~

Special events can be found listed here. Keep your eyes open as several things can pop up all at once, or just a few at a time.

The most common will be Frey's Corntests. Held whenever he feels the need to have one. These tend to be quite corny.

Eloquent Explorer

~Breeding Information~

Your kits want kits of their own? They're much to young just yet! In order to breed some things gotta be in place first. Such as, they have to be adults. Kits can't raise kits, they just don't have that kind of responsibility.

Also, they can't really birth ramen or bowls. That's just awkward. So bowls will be made with a mix of the parents markings and mixes of spices and ingredients will be added to the noodles that go into each bowl, leaving only the parents left to sneeze into each bowl.

Now, because of the time it takes for bowls to be made, you will only receive 1 to 3 bowls per couple each time. It will be randomized, but you will be able to decide what to do with each bowl that is delivered.

You may not sell the bowls you receive. You may only give them away in events or to other people. The events can be RP events, raffles, etcetc. Just no profit can be made of them.

There is also no limit on how many times you can get bowls from a couple, since we have plenty stores of spices and ingredients to use. However, you may only send information when spots are open.

Some extended information:

Breeding is based on a system of rolls with only one or two exceptions.
Normals/Angelics/Demonics may all interbreed with each other. The bowls that arrive will be a mixed collection with maybe all of one, all of another or one of two of either!

Gods and Goddesses may breed with the lesser breeds, however a godly bowl will only come from a pure bred God/dess breeding.
That means if you bred a God/dess with a Normal/Angel/Demon there will not be a godly bowl.

Bowls that arrive are based on a series of rolls.

Normal/Angel/Demon - Roll 1-3
God/dess - Roll 1-2
The same roll count effects Cosplay couples

If you breed a Cosplay couple, the bowls will emerge with guaranteed edits when it's time. If only one Cosplay breeds with a Non-Cosplay, there will be a mixed selection of edits and non-edits

Same sex couples can breed

Normal Couples - 4k total
Angel/Demon Couples - 4k total
God/dess Couples - 10k total

Mameha Otome

Frey Ghreyston

Kaju_Inu

Pixel-x-Bunny

Dihydrogen.

7Deviants

Eloquent Explorer

~Custom Fixes~

Oh! So your looking for a special order? You haven't been able to catch availiable bowls? Or if you have, maybe you want something particular to your tastes?

You've come to the right part of the shoppe then. All we need you to do is fill out a small form and pass it onto Mameha or Frey. If they're availiable to take your order at the time, you will be alerted and payment will be due upon acceptance.

However, they have lots to do and custom bowls tend to cost a bit more than regular bowls. They're also only availiable in limited amounts at certain times. Be sure to keep an eye open if you want a custom bowl of your own!

~Regular Bowls~

Rando-Flavors - 30k (Name, two color choices, we choose markings)
Semi-Custom - 60k (Name, gender, up to 3 colors, we choose markings)
Custom - 100k (All out custom, you choose everything, no line art edits)
Minor Edits - 300k (All out custom, you choose everything, minor edits like jewelry and small items)
Cosplay - 500k (All out custom, you choose everything, major edits such as hair, clothes, etc.)

Adult
Kit to Adult +5k
Bowl to Adult +10k

~Angelic and Demonic Bowls~

Rando-Flavors - 150k (Name, two color choices, we choose markings)
Semi-Custom - 200k (Name, gender, up to 3 colors, we choose markings)
Custom - 250k (All out custom, you choose everything, no line art edits)
Minor Edits - 300k (All out custom, you choose everything, minor edits like jewelry and small items)
Cosplay - 500k (All out custom, you choose everything, major edits such as hair, clothes, etc.)

Adult
Kit to Adult +5k
Bowl to Adult +10k

~God/dess Bowls~

What can you offer? All God/dess bowls are BRIBE only (unless one is put in an event/auction). PM either Mameha or Frey to discuss your bribe for one of these rare beauties.

We also accept LARGE amounts of CWP from Waja users. /shot

Please PM All Orders!

[b]Custom Package:[/b] (By price)
[b]Stages:[/b]
[b]Colorist:[/b]

[b]Kit's Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Fur Color:[/b]
[b]Inner Ear Color:[/b]
[b]Marking Description:[/b] (Include colors)
[b]Wing Color:[/b] (If used)
[b]Chopstick and Bead colors:[/b]
[b]Collar Color:[/b]
[b]Reference Images:[/b]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b]

Mameha Otome

Frey Ghreyston

Kaju_Inu

Pixel-x-Bunny

Dihydrogen.

7Deviants

*Please note that spots will open and close as times change and other things crop up to be taken care of first*

Eloquent Explorer

~Pet Trades~

Why yes, you can trade another pet for a bowl of our ramen! The only thing we ask is that you please offer something of equal/greater value.

Normal bowls - A normal from your place
Angel/Demon Bowls - Angel/Demon or a pet of equal value/importance in your place
God/dess - Again, only equally as rare and hard to get such as another God/dess

Pet trades will only be availiable once a month with two slots for each. If you don't see your pet on either list, please ask before trying to trade.

Mameha Otome

Frey Ghreyston

Kaju_Inu

Pixel-x-Bunny

Dihydrogen.

7Deviants

Eloquent Explorer

~Contact Us~

While this would normally go at the bottom, I figure why not put it someplace in the middle? Plus I have this open space and nothing to go in it :<

You may contact the staff (mostly Mameha...) by sending an e-mail to

TheLuckyNoodle@gmail.com

It'd be nice if I could make us each a special e-mail D: That way I can keep our PM boxes from mysteriously deleting themselves. However, looks like that won't happen xD

SO I just have one mass e-mail that you can send questions, fanart or fanfics or w/e to. Remember, mostly Mameha checks it

Eloquent Explorer

~The Owner and Her Man Servant~

Plus some others

User Image

Halp.

Name: Mameha Otome
Position: Owner
Duties: Cooking the ramen, added ingredients and spice mixes, forming the bowls and painting them
Likes: Food, sweets, caffiene, ninjaing into Frey's house, stealing and making copies of housekeys, Shrimp
Dislikes: Cornflakes, Cornchips, Corn meal, Corn bread, Corn nuts, corn...
Secretly: Has a corm. Likes corn chips and corn bread and Frey.

User Image
Name: Frey Ghreyston
Position: Man ServantCo-Owner
Duties: Cooking the ramen, adding ingredients and spice mixes
Dislikes: Corn, Sweet things, Mameha sneaking into his house.
Secretly: A yaoi fan, enjoys Mameha's cooking and is an excellent house keeper.

User Image

Name: 7 Deviants
Position: Guest Chef
Duties: Cooking ramen, adding ingredients and spices and painting bowls
Dislikes: Hypocrits, stereotypes, and teenage drama
Secretly: Would rather become a starving artist than a successful business woman

User Image

Name: Kaju
Position: Chef
Likes: Fried rice, DOGS, cookies and sweet things, Ramen, dogs... and anime.
Dislikes: Cold fried rice, thunder storms, dog murderers, fish paste, and soda.
Secretly: Has a shrine set up to my dogs and ALL the dogs in the world. (except I really dont, but I can wish, right?)

User Image

Name: Pixel Bunny
Dislikes: Lots of stuff
Secretly: Has a shrine to anime

{Image Sometime}

Name: Dihydrogen.
Likes: Zombies, violent storms, guns, video games, beating up kids with a hammer.
Dislikes: Babies, chinese food, losing, girly-girls
Secretly: Has an account on y-gallery and spends just as much time on it as she does on DA.

Eloquent Explorer

~Do/Not Come Again~

~White List~

Only the best get recognition here

Karoish - She did the ramen lineart for us 8D *lick*
AnimeJet - She did the drink lineart for us 8D *lick*

~Gray List~

If your name is on here, watch out. It means you screwed up somewhere and another mistake will get you removed from the stand.

~Black List~

Please do not return, post or participate in anything with the shop. You did something to mess up big time.

Eloquent Explorer

~Other Shoppes~

Please! Feel free to link to us and we'll link to you in exchange! We love having contacts with others outside of our little ramen stand!

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/4slfj9]
[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/TheLuckyNoodle/Other/tinyban.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/TheLuckyNoodle/Other/TLNBanner3.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/TheLuckyNoodle/Other/TLNBanner4.png[/IMG][/url]

Sister Shops (Karoish Lineart)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Shops

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas