• Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lux_rayne13
-snuggles in with my Noodles-

Yukii: ~_~
Calais: -purrs- heart

I really like your journal
Thank you! I re-vamped it today after re-organizing and re-nameing my files, but photobucket is being a p***k... ~_~

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ChezaRain
*sits on Deej* 8> <3
Are you going to try to revive your dog shop?

Shy Wife

-stretches- [/size

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
your most welcome Lux

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wolfey Fireborn
Are you going to try to revive your dog shop?

At the moment, no. I have no patience for it. |D *fails*

Dapper Lunatic

Chezahead! heart

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
HAI! 8D
But alas, I'm running to sleep. Faucet-nose requires rest. X.x;

Eloquent Explorer

emotion_donotwant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deathly Demigod

Deathly Demigod

Zoeybird92
It's okay 3nodding Very well, if you don't respond in....7 days? I'll nudge you 4laugh And you may do the same to me 3nodding

Hayden Love: He licked the blood from his mouth and winced at the taste. When he looked up, Wyld's face was changing every few seconds. He found it a bit hypnotizing to watch and couldn't help but wonder what was going on in her head. He was about to speak up and ask when she suddenly rose and planted herself next to him. Blush crept to his cheeks and he frowned slightly as she seemed to be refusing to look at him. He tried to cross his arms across his chest, but the handcuffs yanked painfully at his wrists. He huffed becoming angry again. "If you must know, I beat up a cop. I clobbered an innocent guy because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and said the wrong thing." He ground his teeth as his dazed mind brought back distorted images. "It wasn't even my fault! I was standing in front of The Lucky Noodle and he said I dropped this!" Too frustrated to try and get his cuffed hands in his pocket, he tore it open with his claws and threw the crumpled playing card at her. It was the same one he picked up the night they met. at the time he had unconsciously put it in his pocket and had been carrying it around ever since. "Go ahead! Laugh at me." His eyes were starting to water and he had to look away so she couldn't see how frustrated he had become.

That sounds good to me~ Hopefully I won’t take that long anymore D> <3

Wyld Card: She waited there, paws behind her head, eyes closed, wanting her story. As such, she couldn't see the affect her not looking at him was having on him, and that he was becoming angry. The sound of his huffing made her crack an eye open, peering at him out of the corner of it, brow cocked as he became more and more upset. His confession of how he got himself locked up was pretty impressive to her in all honesty, and caused her to grin at him. She opened her mouth to sing his praises... in her own little way... but then he got even more angry, shocking her some as he ripped one of her playing cards out of his pants pocket, the surprise reflecting in her face. “Hey! I was wondering where that thing went!... You had it all this time?...” Her body shifted on the floor, moving to her knees and she turned to face him, her face scrunched a bit. “And people call me the thief...:” she mumbled quietly as she reached down to grab up the card. She had wondered where it went to, it being part of her favorite deck.... that she ended up ripping to pieces in a small fit of rage when she found it to not be a complete deck. Flipping it between her fingers, she smirked then held it back out to him. “You can keep it, Hayden... I destroyed my deck. A deck is pretty useless unless all the card are there.” She gave him that big ol Cheshire cat-like grin after she spoke, hoping that he’d realize that she did, in fact, remember him. “Calm your tits. Sheesh. And I thought my dad was an angry character...” Her boots were making this particular way of sitting awkward and a bit uncomfortable, so she moved to sitting Indian style, slouching and resting her arms over the length of her thighs. “So... yah missed me that much, huh?” smirking as she teased him... just a little

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Suddenly,
xixyou're all I need...
@ Meha: You got snow? You don't want snow?

Send it my way.

I'll take it all.

Feel free to bury me in snow.

It'll be fun to watch the panic
of the other Alabamians if you do. x'D

*flutters away to shower*
...the reason whysmiil
I smile.

Eloquent Explorer

TAKE IT ALL
There's like 2+ inches overnight....and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow or Monday...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff