Eloquent Explorer

*grabs Kitsu's Journal link and whistles innocently*

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Yes. :V

Scarpia: *lights matches one by one, watching them flicker and die before going to the next*

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Bouncy_Pineapple
Oh I thought you watched the episode already. Sorry. XD;

Nope. The channel I was watching Prime on the last couple weeks was shut down due to copyright infringement or something. So yeah, I'm going back to having difficulty finding the episode xDDD Next week I'll be home, so maybe it will go better? Ionno.

Systemshock: Ow. O.O [Resolves to give him a wide berth]

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Fia: -Pausing she halted her thoughts of moving, ears twitching..eyes filled with curiosity. Placing her flower down again to speak.- Oh my..that's troublesome. Well if..if that's the case then you should spend the day with me! I won't become overly emotional..I will only be happy and calm. It must be so hard to feel like that..to feel others emotions so strongly..does it hurt you?

Jay:

Zee: -hearing a rustling near him he froze in place, feet/legs still up in the air. Giving a quiet roll his eyes flickered over the one that had caused the noise..curious but, not one to intrude he simply watched..waiting patiently for him to move again.- o_______o

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Vita: *slips out of the demonic couch like a shadow and sniffs the air sniffing the air for anyone about, picking up lots of scents, but then smells the familiar scent of matches, smoke and fire.* *calmly makes a beeline and sits down next to the other female* Scarpia. *curls her tail around herself*

EDIT:

Vanya: *nods* I'd...appreciate that. *tries to think of a way to explain* Not...physically usually, but it makes me very confused when I get overwhelmed. I get headaches though that not even drugs can help.

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Scarpia: *looks over at the other noodle, smiling for a moment before lighting a match and letting her smell the sulpher and the flame up close and personal.* Hello, Vita. I've been waiting for you... Burning things."

Eloquent Explorer

Kitsu has pretties but I'm not sure who to toss at them...My journal in case you see someone you like

Urien: *ears twitch but he doesn't hear any other noises and tentatively takes a crawling step forward before freezing and sniffing the air* ...hel...hello?

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Vita: *smiles slowly* I can...Pardon the complete inaccuracy, "see" that. *reaches under her collar taking out a very small bottle.* I have something for you.

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Jaylynn Star
Judith: *stalks into the shop a predatory look on his face before he smooths it out to just curiousity*

I'll plop Judith in under Izkar's "Am i... In love?!" plot, then. c:

Izkar: *settles himself down near the un-lit fireplace, reaper wings flattened against his back*

Lady Argentum Draconis
Andy: *laughs a bit* Well good for both of us. I was gettin' a bit lonely and could use someone to chat with.

Krina: *nods, smiling a bit* Yes, very good for us both it would seem. *flicks an ear* So... What do we do now?

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Andy: *tosses the magazine next to her helmet on the couch and leans back in a rather masculine fashion* I dunno...what are you into?

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Fia: -Keeping her sadness for the other at bay Fia instead gave a delicate little bow, bright smile back in place when she rose again.- Well..I am sorry you must deal with such a burden..but, I hope my company will ease your pain if only for a moment. I am Fia..it's very nice to meet you. o v o

Jay:

Zee: -Frowning he finally noted that the male seemed to not be able to see..curious. As he spoke, Zee took a tentative step..being sure to rustle the grass, hoping to not frighten the male too much. For once he kind of didn't want the curious other to leave him..if he couldn't see then surely he wouldn't poke fun at the way he spoke.- Hello...why..sssccared?

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Scarpia: *looks at the tiny bottle, and tilts her head, curious as to just what it could be. The other fem had been talking about burn ointment before, but she'd chalked it up to wishful thinking. There was nothing that could ever take away her pain.* Oh - thank you.... What is it?

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Vanya: *nods her head* I'm Vanya Hale-Iris. Just Vanya will do though. *starts to relax as long as she focuses on just Fia* Thank you...I'm starting to feel a bit better.

Vita: It's a special ointment that I sent my brother to find. It is supposed to have some magical properties. I thought it might be worth a try at the very least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff