Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Sparkly Gawker

Celun: ~smiles and scratches behind his head~ Ya it is quite complicated, but it gets easier as you play. ~starts the game~ You get to choose who you want to be. Pick any character you think you could play as.

Im actually gonna have to go soon. I dont wanna be sleeping in all day tomorrow.
Yar.

I have to get off.
Goodnight everyone.

Sparkly Gawker

Sorry Rain, im tired so imma get off for the night.
We can continue sometime tomorrow if ya want.

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Click click.

Eloquent Explorer

My work is retarded.

For the last...oh month or so I've been plugging my own personal computer here at work. I do this so I can keep myself entertained with games, photoshop, etc. Stuff the guest computer and Paulette's shitty laptop never had.

Unfortunately, recently the boss set up her personal computer. Which she passworded. With a password only she and her son know. On top of that, there is a note taped to the desk that we're not allowed to hook our personal computers up anymore.

Mostly because if guests need to use it, they can use it. Hell I'll let em use mine, BECAUSE IT'S PLUGGED IN. Fail.

So I found a way tonight to plug mine in and not turn the bosses off. So I can just unplug my stuff and get the other one all set up again without entering the password. That and I'll start unplugging it at about 6 am and stuffing it back in my car to avoid suspicions.

/win

Also, the password is retarded if NONE of the employees know it. Why? Because the power/surge bar that everything is plugged into down here, one wrong bump and it turns EVERYTHING off. Which renders the guest computer useless again until the bosslady puts in the password. neutral

Stupid and fail on her part. Epicly.
*snugs Mame* D:

Stupid boss lady.

o 3 o

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Woah kitty, Di got her stellar-riffic color goin'! :0

Eloquent Explorer

Blegh
Boredom.

All my work is done except to make coffee at 4:30

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
...I'm considering making a youtube video of the Frey that Stole Christmas poem...

2 reasons.

1. I have a mic and I'm dying to do summin' with it.
2. Mostly boredom. XD

I'll probably make clips in paint for it as I go along... XD

Eloquent Explorer

Rofl

I wanna draw, but I'm too lazy to hook up my tablet right now.
I also need to make a couple more references of Zona and Port out of their armor for the person who will be drawing them x.x

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I can't find... the poem... *cough* But threre is one thing I know... I was around when there were 3333 pages... in the old thread... XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff