Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Am I alone in your heart?
Have I hope with your heart?

Twitchapher the 3rd
Oberon: Well...My mom is a really good fighter so if anyone comes after you I can get her to teach me..So I can protect you...Is..That ok?
User Image

SpaceS: Protect? Keep the White One away?
*nods exuberantly* That is okay. Good. Do not like the White One.
Like Oberon, though. You are nice. *beams, proud of his assessment*
But stay safe too. Would not be happy if you get hurt.

Every time that we meet
I skip a heartbeat.

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I know you never meant to do,
all the things you put me through.
It's ok I forgive you."

Runic: *Brushes her hand along her shoulder marveling at her.* Who is your father? If you don't mind me asking. I would love to study you but no I wouldn't hurt or at least I would do my very best not to. *Blinks* You would have to tell me if I hurt you, so I know not to do that again. I have never met an AI this is... all so new and exciting. *Smiles up at her.* I wouldn't mind teaching you at all. You can ask me anything you want to know or just give me a topic you would like to know more about.

Zarya: *Laughs* Oh you own this shop? *Takes the tea and sips blinking and watching as her paw heals itself.* That is amazing, where did you learn to do that?

"Just know that when you see me cringe sometimes,
I'm trying to rid the poison from my mind."

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Invisible Kitten

Asera: My father is Solvas Bethke. He is a traveler from other worlds, he told me he's over a thousand years old! -Sits completely still while the other female examines her.- Oh well, I'm not really sure where to begin, there is so much I don't know! Umm... -Thinks- What is it like outside of this place? I've never been outside, though I've seen the birds and trees through my window.

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Moony I added you to Skype. woo

Manly Member

Just a couple things for myself for completing all my work <3

User Image
User Image

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yun:ah yep this is my little shop. Ah my healing? well it was something all the kirin's in my family learned. I'm glad it could be of help to you

Shy Wife

Foxglove: --stays all dead like, though does giggle like a maniac for a little before calming herself when she hears frantic paws-

Jack: -comes BARRELING out, hearing his baby girl screaming, or rather chiming frantically, and skids to a stop as he spots another bowl beside his baby girl.... Panic settles in and suddenly he snarls, frantically grabbing Foxglove and pawing at her- Fox? Foxglove? Foxglove are yo- what- I- Who- I'll kill someone! Foxglove! FOXGLOVE!

Lilitu: -Her tail flicked, licking her teeth. It tasted good, not like the bloody kill she ate every now and then when she could catch a kill. The offer caused her ears to raise, though she backed up, baring her teeth just to remind Minx not to try anything funny. Her constant fury was lower than usual, mixed between curiosity and confusion, dampened down a bit.- House? No. -Blunt as always, the demon did not trust this woman, which was normal. Perhaps over time.- I ate a week ago. Food has been scarce in the woods.... what is pizza?

Invisible Kitten

Pretty Drops!

Manly Member

Shy Wife

Oh wow! Beautiful drops! -cuddles Nocturne happily-

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
those are some pretty epic drops

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
AAAH XING YOU HANDSOME BOYYYY. ;W;

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow those are amazing beautiful congrats guys

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Basilia:: *Her chopsticks tinked against the bowl happily as her dad came up to Foxy.* [It was me! It was me!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff