Welcome to Gaia! ::

I fell in love when I saw a pet in someone's signature ages ago, and sad to see it closed for the time being. I hope someone can come along and be able to afford its price tag. =] I know I'd totally buy it, but I don't even have 100k, lawls.

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Seriously.... Anyone willing to pitch in for a co-own would be appreciated... Maybe I can make some kind of 'charity' thread thing to raise the gold.... Like what Extrasensory had....

Profitable Prophet

Blackhorn- the Legend
Seriously.... Anyone willing to pitch in for a co-own would be appreciated... Maybe I can make some kind of 'charity' thread thing to raise the gold.... Like what Extrasensory had....

ummm . . .i have one mil sweatdrop i would like to be part owner maybe we could do it in shares?

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Blackhorn- the Legend

ummm . . .i have one mil sweatdrop i would like to be part owner maybe we could do it in shares?
Alright, only a few more mill to go! Anyone that pitched in would become either a co-owner, or a share holder. Hmm...
Well I love this shop and I have 250k.

I don't expect to be bossman, just wanna see it livin' and breathin'.

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hm. I well start a fund thread, then. Can't do out tomorrow, since I work and then I get to watch the eclipse, but I will post the link when I make it.

Eloquent Muse

I have about 1 mil I can put towards it. Plus, I can go back to helping with shop maintenance. I am the super-editor! lol Also, I can do meta-plottage. *already had some in the works for this shop*

Profitable Prophet

Le Franz
Well I love this shop and I have 250k.

I don't expect to be bossman, just wanna see it livin' and breathin'.

*Jaw drop*
wowza.

oh and i now have 1.5 mil i can make it 2-3 fairly quickly

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have about 4mill I can put towards it right now, and more as I work for it. I'm working on the graphics and layout for the quest thread now. Hopefully I'll finish it later today and we can all start work for it. ^_^ heart heart

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
So, apparently the shop isn't for sale anymore... neutral

Conservative Sex Symbol

No, it's not, It's reopening. People wanted the shop back, so it is happening, so there should be no issues. I'd like it if it didn't come off like there was one now. Thanks. Closing was something that had to happen after my co owner and I split up RL, but after hearing how much people miss it, it will be coming back, just with a small revamp to the meta now that Dalean is gone for good.

Thank you all for understanding and sticking around. if you have issues, PM them. Thanks.

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't think anyone is going to think there are issues- we'll all be happy to see it back.
I was just really confused, that's all.

Eloquent Muse

<3 I'm excited to play with Neera and Fallon again.
I thought this land was naught but darkness...
I lost my way in the shadows.

Once you reopen would you possible be looking for colorists again?
-Absolutely adores these lines-

I saw a light that stuck me blind...
And then I heard a voice so kind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out