Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
March Moth
Yes, YEEESSS. Though, I totes want to make you an adult male one, based off of Christof now. Haha.

Awww the lumpiest of critters XD <3333

Patchy, meanwhile, will do a lot of rolling around and finding the world a marvelous place and biting people. :B
*pops back in~*

Predestined Seeker

Eloquent Muse

Predestined Seeker

I'm excited for my Sognath and to see Uskakr certed. ◕ω◕

Quotable Conversationalist

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Predestined Seeker

*steals milk!*

Predestined Seeker

*defibrillates thread*

Eloquent Muse

Predestined Seeker

Woo! How are you, Nyx?

Eloquent Muse

Well enough and busy as ever. But now I have 2 bookshelves, so I can have more of my books easily accessible, which is awesome, though, I still have about 15 more boxes beside that.

How've you been?

Predestined Seeker

Sorry for the late reply, never saw it D:
Books are awesome! I have a couple boxes but really nowhere to put them out.

I've been okay, keeping busy working on stuff at Maya. ♥

Eloquent Muse

Happy Halloween!

Conservative Sex Symbol

Hey sweets. Going to have to put the shop on a small hiatus event wise, until the last two lines are done, and some... OOC issues are settled, all I will be doing is certing / posting growings. This will last about a moth, at MOST. The lines shouldn't take that long, but I'd feel better if I had all of the art in my hands before I opened everything up again (And I am leaving for a week this month, and won't have net). While our little one moth hold is happening, I will be looking into hiring one other colorist, (aside from yourself, angryangrytigers.)

I don't like keeping people waiting, and with everything that is going on oocly, I hope you all understand. <3 I'll be posting updates as they happen, but for now, I don't want to worry about anything but finishing the missing shop art / coloring for up coming events.

Nyx, I will be coloring your Berserker still, so worries. <3 if you have any questions, please feel free to IM me at: Redearthfire.

I love my shop, and I want to do this right, so. Give me a month, and things will go back to normal.

Staff, if you'd like to send out grams, let me know? I can pass along the templates and certs for anyone who wants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff