Yes as an event 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 14 ]
Yes but for the monthly female adverting for 2015 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
No animal prints, make sugetion 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image

Welcome to The Calling Summoners!!!

You have entered the great mystical world of the great animal spirit the Nine-tailed Fox. It pleases me that you have come! I, too, was called here, but unlike me, you were called here to help the spirits come alive and thrive. They have called to you! Now, you must summon them! Summon them with all your strength, or their calling will have been for naught. You must help them--it's your job now that you're here! Now, I'll let my Calling give you a tour. Take it away, Soi'kin!

Welcome to my world. Below you have the navigation. Now, follow me!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Page 1
Introduction

What's Up?

Rules

Story: The Calling and The Summoners

F.A.Q.S.

Growings Chart

The Summoners Home

Customs

Roleplaying

Breeding

Item Shop

Wishlists

Banned Lists

Staff

Affliates

Page 2
When to Expect Growings

Events

ETC...

User Image

Important Links:

User Image

This is where you can find news and updates.

08-27-13 New Banners !!!

08-07-13 Shop story started

07-30-13 New Thread is made! <3 Re-Re-Opening event and such will be soon <3

User Image
User Image

Main Shop Rules
[1] Follow all Gaia rules.
[2] Do NOT steal the lineart!!!
[3] Keep the quote monsters to a minimum of 3 boxes.
[4] If you have any questions, please read the F.A.Q.S. section first!
[5] Do not PM any of the staff unless they give you permission. All further questions should be posted in the thread!
[6] Be polite, and kind please. We'll ignore you and ban you from the shop if you're just being plain rude. Of course you'll get a couple warnings. <3
[7] No begging please <3
[8] Please don't Spam. Bumping is fine but not too much please. <3
[9] Please obey the staff members as well as the mods I will appoint.
[10] Banned List: Look, if you're banned, you're banned. Don't get all iffy about it!
[11] This shouldn't be a rule, but this way I won't have to tell people myself! READ EVERYTHING ON THE FIRST PAGE!!
[12] Last, but not least, make sure to check the 2nd page at all times. As Shea's not good at keeping the 2nd Post up to date.

Updating soonish
User Image

It happened some time ago, when the first human and Calling met. Some say it was by chance that the two came to each other, but the I know what really happened. I after all was there, No, I'm not the first Summoner, I was just an aprentice at the time. Though he is long gone now his moument is still here, and I pass the story to you now. If you wish to here it that is.

The rest will be in the guild
User Image

May your questions be answered here.

]{1} How do I get a Calling?
    Through flatsales, auctions, or raffles. Sometimes we gift regulars.
    {2} Are these roleplay required?
    No, however there are things only obtainable though rp.
    {3} What are the prices?
    Please see 2nd page
    {4} Can they breed?
    Yes but only adults can, with a maximum of three times.
    {5} Can there be yaoi or yuri?
    Yes.
    {6} Are they siggy pets?
    Yes.When charted they are 488x353 under the 500x500 limit. Uncharts are too big, If you need to make a smaller url please use the Link.
    {7} Where can I find the Abilities?
    I'm so sorry!..Here is the link : Abilities
    {8} More to come ^^

User Image
User Image

Orbs
User Image
All Callings start as Orbs, They don't tell you what type they will grow into just the gender that they are. It's best to keep them with you as a Summoner to help them along to to a life form.

User Image
Kit Callings
The Calling has form an Orb into a fox like animal. They are are just getting use to being form so their powers are not yet present.

User Image
Child Callings
In this form Callings have three tails and are tapping into their powers.

User Image
Teen Callings
Teens Callings have six tails and have gotten some control over their powers.

User Image
Adult Callings
Adult Callings have Nine tails and have complete control over their powers. And Can Use them for battle purposes. They have grown all the way.

User Image
Plush Callings
Plush Callings are a new form that can take place in for the Orb, but only if Life Touched. They grow into Normal Callings but unlike Orbs their Gender is undermentioned before they are Life Touched, if lucky enough to be so.
User Image

The owner's list can be found here Thank you
User Image

Customs can be cosplays. However, please provide reference, Colorists can look them up, of course, but what if they look up the wrong thing?

...Uh-huh, exactly. X3

Sheacka's Custom Slots

elven_princess001 Costom Slots

Nefarious Muse

User Image

Ah! Roleplaying! Like playtime for a pet. RPers, trust me, are rewarded much more then non-rpers. Prizes, quicker growings... maybe even... twins?! Yus. The rewards of an Rper are great.

Roleplaying Rules
(1.)You are not required to roleplay!
(2.) If you do roleplay, you may rp in the thread, but if it's long, please move it to the guild. <3
(3.) Roleplaying allows Summoners to aquire special items for their Callings!
(4.) If you want font colors, here is a link: Font colors!
(5.) Roleplaying lets the Callings grow faster than the amount of time set for non-RPers
(6.) No GOD-MODDING!!! A Summoner cannot control another Summoner's Calling.
User Image

You have a calling that wants a family of their own? Well there are certen times when the moon is full and the breeding fire will egnite. A pare of Callings will give up their some of their mind, body, blood and energy force to make new Calling Orbs. How ever they will become vary fatiged and weak after doing so, Even if that calling has a nother option for breeding posiblty, s/he can't till the next time the magic fire lites. There have been reports of Callings wondering near the fire during the magic prosses so there is a posiblity that something may go rong in the orb making prosses. But it usaly only happens to the orb that the fire's protector is working on since only a bit of energy force will get put in and make a new fir color or someth]ing diffrent happen. So happy love to the happy mothers and fathers to be.

Breeding Rules
(1.) Callings will create a litter of randomized Orbs.
(2.) Breeding prices will be 15k (15,000 gold) pure.
(3.) Twins are rare, but will happen occasionally. <3
(4.) Orbs will vary when breeding is done.
(5.) A calling can only breed 3 times.
(6.) You may Keep at least 2 of the orbs.

How Breedings Are DoneIt will be done like this:
[1] The randomizer will be used to determine the number orbs. Between 2-6
[2] A six-sided die will be thrown for each orb (at once) to determin gender.
[3] Odd will me male even will be female.
User Image

Quote:
No items currently.

Shoppe Rules
{1} Items will vary between 100g-1k.
{2} Custom items will depend on difficulty and the artist/colorist that is doing it. (PM them for detail)

Sheacka's Slots
1. -Closed-
2. -Closed-
3. -Closed-
User Image

To be Added <3
User Image

Banned Lists
The Spirit Haven = The White List
The Real World = The Grey List
The Dark Pride = The Black List

If you're in Spirit Haven... happiness for you! Yay!
If you're in Real World... you got lucky! You have one more chance.
If you're in Dark Pride... well, sucks for you! You're outta here--FOREVER!!!

User Image

The Spirit Haven!
Brio: For remaking the lineart.
Dovaxy: For doing the layout, for the coloring, for the cert, and pretty much almost all the graphics we have.
Kesmi: For putting up with our Awful Owner's List and even fixing it for us! You Rock! heart
caffeinecraving: For making the new lineart, and for other donations heart

The Real World!
None yet... better stay that way. stare

The Dark Pride!
Zilch here... better stay that way!!! stressed
User Image

The Calling Summoners: Shop Mule
Soi'kin: Shop Mascot
Sheacka: Owner, colorist, lineart editer
elven_princess001: Colorest, lineart editer When she can
Nefarious Muse: Colorist At time being Muse is going to be working on her shops but she plans on coming back soon
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki: Previous owner
Brio: Lineartist!

The Staff's Text Colors

Sheacka is darkblue
elven_princess001 is green
Ashelyh96 is undetermend
xKOVAKtheWOLFx is
Soi'kin (Anotus) is #336699
Koska_Arcus uses Black

User Image

User Image

Wanna affy? Highlight the code! PM mule account to add your shop link to this one. If you have a 200x40 we would prefer that one but if not we will take the banner of the diffrent size.
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/mshpc9n][IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/TCSummoners/Banners/Banner1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
200x40
[url=http://tinyurl.com/mshpc9n][img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/TCSummoners/Banners/TCSBanner200x40.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image
Shakaiyo is an aniamal spirit shop, like TCS is, however these cute little guys, and gals use to help spirits cross over, however they are now no longer to do so. Will you have it in your heart to help these little ones find a new home, as they once helped us? They are not rp required.

User Image

User Image
iZune is a shop where iZunes come to life as foxes, Not fan of iZunes? Well they also have Cell Phone cats, iPod Griffins, DS Dragons, Wii-Mote Chinchillas, and Xbox controller Weasels. However only the iZunes are the main focus the others are familiars for the iZune foxes. Each has their own song, and aren't rp required.

User Image

User Image
Mischief Manged is based off J.K.Rowling's book series "Harry Potter." Though this is an RP required thread, it is quite worth it. It is treated as if the Harry Potter books are still fiction, So the bulk of the characters never existed, but the places do. So you can't have any of Rowling's Characters as one of your Hogwarts students, but come on who doesn't want to go to Hogwarts?

User Image

Aljra Copernican is a shop in the Dream World. As is with all dreams each creature is just as diffrent from one to the next. The different Cluicaun all have their own planets. So will they get along with one enother? Well only time will tell, though I seretenly hope they do. They are not rp required but I defnently can't wait to see what happens.

User Image

User Image
Equination is a pony shop--no, not horses, ponies! They also have the unique feature of holding races! And, just like in the real world, you will need papers proving you have a thoroughbred in order to enter a race. There are currently three thoroughbreds that you may choose from. You may also obtain a mixed pony through breeding. The shop also has a few things you don't often see in the B/C world. For example, after breeding, the parent can keep every baby! They are not RP required *** Koska_Arcus owns this shop

User Image

User Image
Bijoux Burrow is a jeweled bunny-like/cat-like creature shop. The Bijoux live together in groups in burrows found in fields and meadows, much like meerkats. The word Bijoux is french for jewel or trinket. While they are very cute, it's not recommended that you hold them. The Burrow is known for its large scale events. They are not RP required. ***** Koska_Arcus co-owns this shop

User Image

User Image
The Serengeti Plains is both a shop and an area of land, and it seems that the lion is no longer the only cat that lives in a pride. The Serengeti Plains is both a shop and an area of land. In The Serengeti Plains they have found a new kind of wild cat, the Leeuw. Unlike lions the Leeuw males do not grow manes! If you want to know why, or to find out more information about this intriguing wild cat, check out the shop. They are not RP required.

User Image

Frolic sells mini-dragons that are about the size of a large bird. They only come in certain colors but with an assortment of patterns. These little fire-breathers will keep you nice and warm on those cold nights. Based off of The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey and Flight Rising from Stormlight Workshop. They are not RP required.

User Image

User Image
Dragons, and Griffins, and Horses of all kinds! You'll find all that and more at Grimoires. Another Magical pet shop where the power of element can be yours... with the help of your beast of chose of coarse. Not rp required if you don't wish to have them leave their chibie forms.

User Image

Whispers in the Wind (banner to come)
Whispers in the Wind is a Canis shop featuring a variety of linesets. The shop is set in a predominately Canis land where there are few humans. Whispers in the Wind is neither a naturals shop nor a RP required shop. ***Shop is opened, but undergoing a revamp***

User Image

Stymphalians (banner to come)
Stymphalians is a winged-cat shop based off the Grecian myth of the Stymphalian Birds. While the entire shop is themed around Greek culture, don't expect to only see Greek-inspired pets! Stymphalians is a NOT an RP required shop. ***Shop is opened, but undergoing a revamp***

User Image

Unwanted Rejects (banner to come)
Unwanted Rejects features a variety of realistic-inspired animal bases. The theme of the shop is those who were once rejected, rising above to acceptance. While the shop leans toward realistic style, it is not a naturals shop. Unwanted Rejects is NOT an RP required shop. ***Shop is currently on hiatus for a massive overhaul***

User Image

In Narcysia Island you may find a pet that could be the perfect accessory. The Vierce take great pride in their looks and do their best to stay clean and beautiful. That's not to say you can't find one that would like to play. Their manes are reminiscent of a cloud and they may be just as soft, but I'd rather not lose my hand finding out. If you want a "low maintenance" pet, the Vierce are just right for you. They are not RP required.
User Image

Info on Hell Bound pinding

User Image

User Image
Adapted from the childhood classic, The Velveteen Rabbit, ToyLand's horses have been inspired to journey in becoming "real." The Uma are called to live life the way they choose - with their master in domesticity, or out in the open where they can live wild. The Uma begin their life cycle as childhood toys, and under the power of love do they come to life. Not rp required

User Image

User Image

We were introduced to "The Hobbit and the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy by none other than J.R.R. Tolkein himself. The book "There and Back Again" was written by Bilbo Baggins in the tale that we know as The Hobbit. There and Back Again, the shop not the book, takes you back to Middle Earth where you can join in the fun and festivities known only to hobbits and a few lucky visitors. Simi-rp required
User Image
User Image
Jokoa info pending
User Image
Sexy Ugly is a shop with growing where each besides the vary first sage is different.
User Image

No Banners

User Image

Shea's Handmade Character Models
Shea's Handmade Character Models is an off Gaia shop, where Sheacka Makes figures, grant it some aren't characters, but most are, and you can get her to make you one. Grant it, you can't get them with Gaia Gold, because you would be getting an real one, If she's going to a convention that you are going to go to, you may ask for pick up at the con, however each takes time, and some times things don't go according to plan, still, if anything else take a look around. She will do OC's, Anime Characters, Characters with Edits, and sometimes even other things.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces