Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Dragon

'grats on Serr's growth! He's quite the cutie! <3

Sparkly Hunter

a pet dino
Vy
I'm looking for RP for my boy Zuberi. He's brand new.

Just an FYI, I probably won't be able to start until tomorrow. Working overnight tonight.

He would either be in Oba, leaving Sulburi or in Matori. So RPs in those areas. smile

I have my water/fire girl Elenia if you want!

Sure! That works for me. If you want to start I'll respond tomorrow.

Otherworldly Bear

Why must I be so broke? Dang cash shop items being super expensive on the marketplace. XD

Blessed Hunter

OpticPeach

Not a problem! I'll write something up tonight and post it tomorrow morning smile

Sarcastic Demigod

Gonna throw this out here for anyone...

Once a few plots/RPs happen, Ziari is going to be wanting to travel to Jauhar (with at least one stop on the way...either in Oba or Jauhar, in the middle of no where (so that I can do a solo)). She's reluctant to travel alone (but will if she needs to). So if anyone has a character currently in Oba, that's wanting to go to Jauhar...hit me up for plots with her?

Springtime Shapeshifter

I have an ice/alk hybrid in zena up for rp if anyone is interested :3

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

I think I am caught up on tags. If not please remind me.. D: my notices doesn't work all the time. Gaia eats them.

Springtime Shapeshifter

Tangled Puppet
Gonna throw this out here for anyone...

Once a few plots/RPs happen, Ziari is going to be wanting to travel to Jauhar (with at least one stop on the way...either in Oba or Jauhar, in the middle of no where (so that I can do a solo)). She's reluctant to travel alone (but will if she needs to). So if anyone has a character currently in Oba, that's wanting to go to Jauhar...hit me up for plots with her?

I have kiyelt heading to zena from oba if you would like

Sarcastic Demigod

Duke Edward Drake
Zi's going to be heading to Jauhar, though. So they'll be going opposite directions.

Springtime Shapeshifter

Tangled Puppet
Duke Edward Drake
Zi's going to be heading to Jauhar, though. So they'll be going opposite directions.

He could guide her to jauhar, i think he will go through there to check up on his friends before heading home.
( snuggles everybody) Congratulations to everyone on their growths and new babies!

Sarcastic Demigod

Duke Edward Drake
Tangled Puppet
Duke Edward Drake

He could guide her to jauhar, i think he will go through there to check up on his friends before heading home.
Zi's not quite ready to leave Oba yet. Need to get a couple of RPs with Mri finished up (or just one...depends on what all goes on in the first RP). But that could work. Maybe she could hire him as a guide or something? Would he be up for that?

Tipsy Pirate

*collapses* Wind. .all day long.. evil wind... Urg. *hates doing outdoors in heavy winds* Super tired.. I will probably not be tagging anything till june 1st....

edit: whoops.. why did I quote the mule? Robo is tired.. I blame it on that XD

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
OpticPeach

If I manage to finish what I'm working on I'll start, but if not I'm fine with you starting it. smile

I didn't end up getting time to work on RPs tonight, but I'll focus on it in the morning :>

Springtime Shapeshifter

Tangled Puppet
Duke Edward Drake
Tangled Puppet
Duke Edward Drake

Zi's not quite ready to leave Oba yet. Need to get a couple of RPs with Mri finished up (or just one...depends on what all goes on in the first RP). But that could work. Maybe she could hire him as a guide or something? Would he be up for that?

He would :3 his familiars will help keep them safe on their way let me know when

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff