Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hatted Fatcat

ouo; -Tries not to fall in love with the Wind adopt-

Elyessi's Problem

robot kitten
That sounds really disgusting Kan O.o Shopping 3 days before xmas while sick and tired... *sends caffeine* Maybe stick to going in late at night or early morning?

lol I have work tomorrow too so the general plan is to just head over right after work and just adapt and overcome lol

Good thing is it's just a couple more things to pick up and I know which two stores I'm going to so it shouldn't be too bad. I would just love to sleep hahaha

Elyessi's Problem

I foresee Starbucks in my future lol

Tipsy Pirate

I adore Elf's leaf girl O.o GORGEOUS! *stalks duke's quest for her and plots evil deeds*

Springtime Shapeshifter

okay so she is tentatively done, ready for critique!

Lucky Wrangler

the leaf boy is kinda ripped whoa

Shy Wife

Aight so I'm new to this setting. Anyone want to RP with Tensu?

Elyessi's Problem

Yushika
Aight so I'm new to this setting. Anyone want to RP with Tensu?

Do you want an RP with my alkidike Niabi? She's a blade, but she loves children :]
We can do a regular RP or we can do the Winter is Coming prompt for the world events heart

Elyessi's Problem

I'm all caught up on my snowball fight tags emotion_awesome

Now to get to some official guild type things and then maybe some personal tags lol

Tipsy Pirate

Will try to get some tags done.. but my muse is getting hit seriously hard XD Guess it wants a break too! *attempts to poke Volle muse awake*

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yay!

Quick question, in the updates post on the first page it says fairground items are open. Would they still happen to be open at this time?
Tasinei
Yay!

Quick question, in the updates post on the first page it says fairground items are open. Would they still happen to be open at this time?

The update mentions Fairgrounds opening for exp purchase. Fairgrounds are actually now open year round if you purchase using exp. However you still have to wait to buy with gold, and i dont believe its open at thw moment.
Scarlett is absolutely correct. Fairground items are open for EXP purchase year round, though gold purchases are not available unless specified. (which hasn't happened yet)

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
I Wanna Keep It!

Username || SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Preference? || Either
# of Tickets || 10,000
Cost || 10,000,000

Quick Reply

Submit