Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

whee
I love this hairstyle!
i do too! :3 i'd have this hairstyle in RL but it wouldn't look right with my face. :[
I like it as well but I`d have the same problem rave

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

I think I might be able to pull it off. Just not in that color. xD
oh why not pink not your color lol

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

I love the color and all, but I can't see me actually pulling off that hair color, like if my whole head was dyed. If I did say, the tips, then that'd be another story. xD
I worked with a girl once who had bleach blonde hair and died the tips pink it looked good

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Oo. That would've looked good.

I wanted to dye my tips a dark red when I was younger. I've only ever dyed my hair black. I did awhile back and you can't even tell. xD
I`ve dyed mine a dark auburn/burgundy color I haven`t done that in awhile no I need to do it or something else later

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Mm. I actually don't like dying my hair as much as I thought I would. xD. It's right up there on things I don't usually do with getting my nails done at salons. That I prefer to do myself.
yeah I usually do my own nails and even dyeing my hair I`ve never gone to anyone I either do it myself or have fayt or mom (before we moved)help me

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Mm. I always do my own nails, makes me feel weird when I have others do it and my sister always thinks my nails are fake when I do the French tips. >3
And I usually had my mom help dye mine when I did dye my hair.
yeah sis doesn`t do anything with her nails and they look perfect, she gives me a hard time about getting mine done when I did go to the salon

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Aw. whee

What a lucky duck. I always have to have some type of nail polish on or else I'll end up chipping and breaking them. >.<
I want to so black red-sparkly French tips, but some of my nails are a little shorter than I'd like them to be for me to do that.
yeah my nails are so soft from years of biting them and having them in water while grooming,that I can`t hardly get them to grow past my finger tips before they start bending and chipping

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff