Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

Lolli-pop Psycho
Koska_Arcus
lucystar
goes to bed*

gnight * drools over avi some more*
Hey girl!! I LOOOVE Milly's! Perhaps you could do something with rainbow colors and royal blue for me?? emotion_kirakira Pretty please with a cherry on top? emotion_bigheart

will do heart

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Freaksrus
Mine are available to breed. ehehe

OH WOW! I love them! I'd love to breed with any of them! I love Bunny, Peppers, Firen, Kaisune, Kakashi, Firaga. and Waterina.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
They are all free...

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Freaksrus
They are all free...
I put my favorite 4 in the breeding mixer. I made my journal though. So I have a green christmas tree cookie, and 2 orange ones I didn't put in it.

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Koska_Arcus
will do heart
Yaaay! Thank you! <glomps>

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I'll add a few.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
fayt- how am i going to post my babbies in the certing thread when i can't save them
milly17
fayt- how am i going to post my babbies in the certing thread when i can't save them

You can just use the image link that was posted. 3nodding And as far as the certs, I'll be sure to keep both stages uploaded until you have a chance to save them. 3nodding

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Stymphalian Queen
milly17

You can just use the image link that was posted. 3nodding And as far as the certs, I'll be sure to keep both stages uploaded until you have a chance to save them. 3nodding
^_^ thank you i will post my pet from this breeding that's i'm keeping and my last one

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
who want female 1 from my babbies-User Image
No problem. =3

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
i guess from now on i should make sure i have them all save so if this happen again
Yeah, I make a habit of uploading everything I get the same day or the day after. Least I'll be able to get you all of your certs. =3 Some of the uncerts may be gone though. But the certs are the important thing. =3

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
well i'm pretty sure i have most of my old of pets it's just some of my new ones
Ok. Well, I think what I'll do is get all your certs and place them in a folder and then upload that folder to Mediafire. Then you can download it and figure out what you're missing. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff