Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
Getting a headache. xp
Announcement

Rearranging some stuff on the front 2 pages. Not done yet but need to take a break; have a migraine.

For the record, important details such as the History/Story, the Amphora, ect WERE NOT left out intentionally. The thread was simply set up quickly in a way that reflects how another shop owned by us is set up with the intent on coming back to fix it. I say this because there's been some...disturbance, in this regard.

Yes, some things will change though. For example there will be a certing thread now, no more posting cert info in the thread. You will no longer be required to have "shop activity" to get your pet to grow. Yes, we appreciate you sticking around. However, we are both adamant believers in you paid for something, you should get it.

I'm also aware of some people not liking the idea of a new thread/mule. Well, you might find it interesting that the 2nd owner did the same thing when they purchased it from the original owner. This is commonplace in the B/C.

All that being said, I need to go for now.
Ooooo! certing thread! *claps* another place to play wink

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
heart ninja
Sneak peek at some stuff being worked on for Feb.

User ImageUser Image

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Ooo, I love them ^^
love the new avy Depp

Shy Kitten

User Image
User ImageUser Image
♥
those are adorable ivy
User Image
{ will be married 18 yrs }
well Fayt did those I added a new cat to the auction
those are adorable!
yeah I though she did a great job, I hope my colorings will get better, so far all the ones up for sale I`ve done, sis showed me a few thing to try differently so we`ll see how it works

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Stymphalian Queen
Announcement

Rearranging some stuff on the front 2 pages. Not done yet but need to take a break; have a migraine.

For the record, important details such as the History/Story, the Amphora, ect WERE NOT left out intentionally. The thread was simply set up quickly in a way that reflects how another shop owned by us is set up with the intent on coming back to fix it. I say this because there's been some...disturbance, in this regard.

Yes, some things will change though. For example there will be a certing thread now, no more posting cert info in the thread. You will no longer be required to have "shop activity" to get your pet to grow. Yes, we appreciate you sticking around. However, we are both adamant believers in you paid for something, you should get it.

I'm also aware of some people not liking the idea of a new thread/mule. Well, you might find it interesting that the 2nd owner did the same thing when they purchased it from the original owner. This is commonplace in the B/C.

All that being said, I need to go for now.

Don't really care about the mule unless it gets involved in a story somehow. Queens are kind of cliche and overrated, at least for me. xp

edit: I mean you don't have to change that just because of me, that's just my opinion.
oh no its fine we`ll most likely leave the story as is or if it changes at all I`m gonna leave that up to Fayt,
Auction now OPEN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces